Join us for a LIVE Edge of the Empire Game!

By GM Chris, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beta

The Order 66 Podcast is proud to present the first in a series of live Edge of the Empire games! This live play broadcast will give listeners a feel for the Edge of the Empire game through actual play sessions with new and experienced players consisting of veteran gamers, gaming celebrities, and developers.

The first session will be recorded and available in the upcoming inaugural episode of the New Order 66 Podcast, and will also be broadcast live, as it happens, on Justin.tv. Please join us for the live simulcast, where you can log in, watch and hear the game, and even join other listeners in live chat as the game progresses.

The first live session will broadcast at 6:30pm CST on Saturday, Dec. 1, 2012 - and you can join in by watching and commenting at http://www.justin.tv/d20radio

Our special guest players for this Saturday's game include:

- Sterling Hershey: long-time Star Wars RPG developer and one of the few men with the distinction of doing development/design work on every incarnation of a Star Wars RPG ever to exist.

- Andy Hurley: rock star, unabashed RPG geek, and Star Wars fanatic. Known to most as the drummer for Fallout Boy - Andy is the only gamer we've ever met who's been on MTV's Cribs.

- Christopher West: RPG cartographer and map-maker extraordinaire, Chris has done work for numerous RPG systems, including more than one incarnation of a Star Wars RPG, and has recently been tapped to do the cartography for Monte Cook's Numenera

- Dom Crawford: geek and gamer for over 2 decades, GM Dom is a regular event GM, organizer, and all-to-familiar face for the old Living Force campaigns, Living Greyhawk, and Pathfinder Society.

We'll see you all on Saturday!

meh ill pass

anyone like kittens i like kittens

This sounds pretty awesome.

I'll be gaming at that time, but will definitely listen to the podcast afterwards.

I have just recently discovered the Order 66 when you did the one with Jay Little on, and since then have been looking forward to the Order 66 becoming an EotE podcast.

Cheers
Ceodryn

I'm definitely going to try to tune in for at least some of this. Reading the forums doesn't really give me a feel for how the game actually plays! :)

I will certainly tune in, at least for part of it.

I was listening to part of it yesterday (12/3) durring lunch, but when I got home ot finish I could not find it anymore. Did they move/remove it or something?

What happened with this? I was looking forward to watching it.

[EXTREME ANGER AND SLIGHT ANNOYANCE at Justin.tv]

Okay, guys… I'm sorry for the lagging update - but I've spend half the week in communication with Justin.tv support.

We DID this game and it was AWESOME. And the audio was fully recorded and WILL be on the coming episodes of Order 66. :-)

People watching live got to see the video, too.

But after a 6-hour recording… (or maybe it was my PC, I don't know…) Justin.tv totally threw up all over the internet when I decided to "stop broadcasting" so I could save the justin.tv broadcast (so non-live listeners could watch the video, too). I've contacted their support staff about this this week, and the response was basically "sorry!" They can't find a trace of it… it appears to have been purged from their system. [sheakes fist in rage]

So. CRUMP.

The audio is forthcoming, and it IS glorious. But my full "dream" having post-viewing of the video feed was ruined by software. [facepalm]

But it was an epic session that was a lot of fun. :-) We'll be breaking it into two parts for play during the 1st and 2nd inaugural episodes of the "new" Order 66 Podcast. When will that be? We've got ONE MORE "saga edition" episode coming up, this very weekend. Then our very next episode will be the inauguration. :-D