smoke question

By myfortune1423, in Tannhauser

could someone answer this.

if you throw a smoke grenade on a circle that has three different path colors does it spread all the way through all three paths??

yup effects all paths, so maps can get clustered.

And when Mac Neal dies everyone plays get the nighteyes. sonrojado.gif

By the way, welcome to the game, hope to see you around!

"Get the Nighteyes" can be a fun game :)

wow so it certainly can get clustered that way. thank you

DavidHamp said:

"Get the Nighteyes" can be a fun game :)

that depends, is it is a close quarters situation then yes, because the stosstruppen has a field day, otherwise Marquis dies, and the schocktruppen always dies by turn 3. sad.gif

hi! i'm new to this game and my fisrt question (which is obvious but I want to clarify it anyway) is whether the smoke effect of a smoke granade remains for the whole game.

Also, disarmed means that all your items drop on the floor?

When a character dies, his itmes fall on the floor (right?) and then anyone who stands to a circle adjacent to that circle the items are on (if the char sitll has an action phase to waste) can choose one of the dropped items and take it (privided he has a free sapce)?

Also, (for clarifications reason and only) as soon as you choose a pack at the beginning, there is no chance you can obtain an itme that would be given to you if you chose another pack>? (not talking about the Special Object).

And finally, what is a bonus token?

I know i'm asking too many and silyl questions but before I start playing I'd like to have some thing clarified.

N.

Smoke lasts the entire game.

Disarm (as in Yula's ability) means 1 weapon is dropped.

When a character dies all Disposable items are placed on that spot. Anyone adjacent may spend an Action to pick up as much as they can carry. They can also legally drop some of their stuff on the same Action if they wish. Dropping/Picking up are all one Action.

Don't exactly understand the third question. You use the chosen pack throughout the game.

Bonus Tokens are monthly tokens that you can download from the french ToY site (original developers). FFG has translated some they are in the Support section of the front page.

Thank you very very much!!!

As about the downloading you mentioned, since I have the "real" board game, how can a downloaded bonus token help?

And the third question is nothing more than "If Yula chooses her stamina pack for example, is there anyway she can obtain the critical strike token which is a part of the combat pack. In other words, once your character chooses a pack all the other items offered by other packs are thrown into the box and wait for the next game?" Or even if someone doesn't choose a ready pack but makes his own (he doesn't get the Special Object), is there anyway he can get it during the game?

N.

chaosdoomer said:

As about the downloading you mentioned, since I have the "real" board game, how can a downloaded bonus token help?

The "real" game is required to use the Bonus Tokens. Bonus Tokens add to the game. You certainly do not need them. I am just not sure why you would say "No!" to more game for free?

chaosdoomer said:

And the third question is nothing more than "If Yula chooses her stamina pack for example, is there anyway she can obtain the critical strike token which is a part of the combat pack. In other words, once your character chooses a pack all the other items offered by other packs are thrown into the box and wait for the next game?" Or even if someone doesn't choose a ready pack but makes his own (he doesn't get the Special Object), is there anyway he can get it during the game?

There is no way during the game you can get the critical hit, but you can swap it with a current piece of equipment, but you will NOT get the special object, so you will start the game with 3 tokens NOT 4.

But does not mean they are less efective, I have come up with custom pack that was quite effective with Hermann Von Heïzinger.

Thank you very much all of you!

Some last questions (I hope they are last) are:

Can I use Extra Ammunition when I roll my dices by the effect of a granade?

In Death match mode, I put the crate token on the circles they have to be but i have almsot 10 tokens remaining (yes I've been given as a present both the wolf and yula pack). What do I do with these? Do I pile them up with the other crate tokens or do I simply choose at the beginning with tokens I am going to use and the others are not used?

When some guns that give +1 Combat Value to it wielder, does this new combat value of the character count as the difficulty level of that character (for the shock roll for ex.)

Can I activate the medal of honour during a hand-to-hand combat when I (the attacker) don have a hand to hand weapon? I know the rules say that I have to use my chars last row but medal says that for a single turn I use the higest row...:S

And last (and silly) I see all these discussions about tokens and maps digitally created by you. Do you do that just for fun or do you guys seriously print these new maps and tokens and play with them?

thanks in advance

N.

The Extra Ammo and Grenades question came up on the old forums. Most players agreed that using the two together went against the concept of an Ammo Token. I wouldn't allow that combo in any game I played, that's for sure.

Left over Crate Tokens are put aside.

When weapons grant a +1 bonus it only applies to when you Attack with the weapon. When you make your Shock rolls it does not apply.

Not having a HtH weapon trumps Medal Of Honor, so don't use it to make a HtH Attack.

I usually playtest any custom stuff I make a couple of times to see if it is broken, so yeah I do play with the custom tokens.

ok! thank you again! You helped me a lot understanding the game!

N.