Clear Sleeves Argh

By Leemo2, in Fantasy Flight Supply

Cliear Sleeves Standard Card Game Size have been out of stock on FFG site and in pretty much every store on earth for a month now. Are these going to be ordered and re-distributed? Is the line being abandoned? Are Dragon Shield clear sleeves the exact same? The other clear sleeves I have available are either awful (Ultra Pro with the holographic dot that makes the card look silly) or of a slightly different, but noticeable in a deck, size or thickness.

I am drowning in unsleeved AGOTLCG cards, here.

I also am having a problem getting clear sleeves for Andriod:NetrunnerLCG. How exactly does the colour-coding system work? It's Blue on the back of the game box but I can't find the blue sleeves on the FFG website. It talks about Board Game size sleeves instead… It's all very confusing.

Should I get Dragonshield instead and save myself a headache??

Scally09 said:

I also am having a problem getting clear sleeves for Andriod:NetrunnerLCG. How exactly does the colour-coding system work? It's Blue on the back of the game box but I can't find the blue sleeves on the FFG website. It talks about Board Game size sleeves instead… It's all very confusing.

Should I get Dragonshield instead and save myself a headache??

Same issue yet again…can't find these in a decent quantity ANYWHERE. Any idea when they might be restocked? Seems like FFG has a hard time keeping popular items stocked.

Just as an update for anyone interested:

I contacted FFG and they believe they will have the grey-series clear sleeves available again within a month or two.

MavericK96 said:

Just as an update for anyone interested:

I contacted FFG and they believe they will have the grey-series clear sleeves available again within a month or two.

I was interested, and thanks for the information.

Yeah, thanks for that update. I was beginning to think it was card sleeve mating season and no-one can get them! I'm also after the Standard sleeves for Netrunner.

Thanks for the update. I just invested in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay and have mountains of cards to sleeve. I was surprised to see such a common item unavailable.

Hey, dudes. Found the Fantasy Flight clear CCG sleeves in stock here if any of you are still looking for them. Picked myself up a big pile. :3 Happy hunting to you all.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/144342

Nice, thanks! It looks like there are some "on the boat" according to the FFG Upcoming section. I've heard from my supplier that FFG has said "Early May, but they are sometimes late with shipping". So I'm hoping in the next couple of weeks or so.

Kewl! I was just about to spend $6.95/ea at Amazon. Thanx for the tip!

I also found these listed from someone trying to sell them at Sears's website for $15/pack!

They show up under the "Upcoming" section as being "Shipping to Stores" now, with a date of "May 16th" listed. So hopefully we'll be able to get our hands on some soon! I've got two boxes of 500 reserved online. reir

Place I order from (Potomac Distributors) just got some in-stock, so I've got mine on the way now. You have to order by the box, but it is BY FAR cheaper than ordering from Amazon with the scam artists charging $6+ per pack.

I imagine FFG's store should be getting them in-stock again as well pretty soon.

Trying to get the Green Standards and Yellow Minis has become an exercise in self loathing. I'm pretty sure the options are 12 step program or go into the sleeve production business.

For those of you still looking I've found some sleeves over at Boards&Bits. Was able to get about 40 packs of yellow and green. Great price.