Anyone wanna play over skype

By Tassedar, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Just as the title says anyone wanna gm or play preferably saturday nights

Yes I do!

I have been playing Warhammer 3rd edition for a year now (see my signature), through VOIP using Fantasy Grounds II. For SWEotE, FG2 isn't really needed since SWEotE doesn't have components as WFRP3, so VOIP alone (or supplemented by a basic map software such as maptool) would works great.

Anyway, PM me, I am interested. FYI, I am on the U.S. East Coast.

Cheers
Ceodryn

Hey Mate

1. Would I need the complete system (don't know much about this yet but I'll buy a pdf if I need to)

2. Define "Saturday nights". What timezone are you as I can almost assure you I am neither in your continent nor in your hemisphere.

Dan.

Okay well there is no "legitamate" pdf of the system that i know of the beginner box shoul be comming in a few weeks if that is the route we go. I live in PST time zone so i can make adjustments when possible. So ill let you know if we can get around the lack of beta books and stuff if you are interested.

I won't have the box until early February. PST time is achievable however I am 18 hours ahead of you and 14 hours ahead of Ceodryn. I guess we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

no problem i check back here now and then i am currently in a weekly game on sundays so till more people have a rule book ill be just peruse hopefulls.

I would love to!

just a heads up for the most part you will need a beta book to really participate in the game right now it looks like 2 are wanting to play a possible 3rd later but if i can get 4 people to go along im game to do this

I'd be super down for this. I'm EST - skype name is omnibobb1 if you wanna add now so we can discuss logistics and have everything arranged to hit this up when the beginners box drops.

Okay well that makes 3 players so far. Everyone try to get the beginner box at least and we will asset up a create a character night.

Go ahead and set up a skype chat if you want and invite everyone (I'm at work right now, I'll accept when I get home) so we can at least have everything ready beforehand so we'll be ready to roll when the product drops.

If everyone can get on sat at 9pm est we can get working pm me your Skype names

well sent out invitations to those interested got no replys for the chracter creation ngiht…guess try next saturday?

Sorry Tassadar I barely check the FFG boards. I'll be ok for next Saturday as far as I'm aware. By EST you mean New York time right? (I am non american and here in Australia we call Sydney time est too).

Why is my text black instead of white?

cause i feel you will be rolling your chracter dark side i guess :D

Fenderstat said:

Why is my text black instead of white?

Why is it now white instead of black? It seems you've already answered your riddle.

Hey Tass I might be interested in playing and could prolly even get 2 or 3 others from my skype group to join if needed, I dont wanna Gm though, im always stuck behind the book lol, but one thing that could make or break this for me joining the group is are you planning on doing this via Roll20? If not i highly suggest it for maps and such. If you need info i can give u some, i havent used it in awhile since beta so it might be a bit different now but its a great system for online rp gaming. Lemme know skype name is lordyagyu

ill be happy to include who i can i think we are getting full but ill see once saturday starts and ill see who wants to play and maybe make a 2nd night of play if we get alot of people just depends

heads up my skype name is scottgoozman so be sure to click in and if i see 4-5 people in the skype channel then ill get us going

Guys are real life issue came up and I won't make it tonight so will have to shoot for next Saturday I'm sorry