Arkham Companion - Android App

By Fenyx, in Fan Creations

Old topic, I know, but since Android no longer natively supports the menu button do you plan on updating the app for this?

Coulda sworn I'd checked this more recently than October. Sorry for the late response.

Since the software menu button still shows up when it is required I have no plans on updating the app.

Is it not showing up for you?

I've been using this app for awhile, and my phone (LG G2) just updated to lollipop today. I also do not have a software menu button. It has been replaced by the task switching button. Is there something I can do to get the menu button back for Arkham Companion? The rest of the app still functions perfectly. Thanks.

Ok. I was dumb and didn't know how to use the new OS. For anyone else having issues, press and hold the task switching button (the square). The menu will come up in a couple seconds.

Just wanted to say i much i love this app! Makes dealing with locations encounters much faster indeed!!!

*resurrects a dead thread*

I just pushed out a new version to dropbox ! It contains some font size fixes for tablets by Gnathonic. (Which he sent me 2 years ago but am only just getting around to now. Sorry Gnathonic!)

I'll push it out to Google Play soon as long as no one notices any problems. (P.S. If anyone notices any problems let me know.)

I've also moved the code to GitHub ( https://github.com/Fenyx4/arkham-companion ) and updated to to use Android Studio.

I don't plan on doing active development on this again. But it is open source and I am now all set up to check pull requests and get them in production quickly if they are good quality.

Enjoy!