The re-awakned power of vengence, honor, and duty.

By fallengamer13, in Fan Fiction

The sound of warning lights in my sacred armor reawakens me to the fact that i'm in an area of danger.

Attempting to get some attention for help, I call out to someone. "Orarie!!! Marchen!!! Lihne!!! Anyone there!!" All I get in response is static, and after shaking my head mutliple times, I realize where I am, and am immediatly horrorfied at what has occured to my squad that I lead into battle. I see that 8 of my brother's are dead, the people I swore to protect with all my power. Gone, like the forces of death that the cursed warriors of chaos brought unto us.

"Wait, 8? Where's Nilche?!" I think to myself as I still attempt to get up. But cannot, as I see that both of my arms, which were the things covering my brother from our earliest days, are gone. Along with the armor that was with it. But due to the greatness that was the emporer's progeny, I would not bleed to death. Attempting to crawl next to my nearest brother. I see that the symbol of our chapter, the Blood ravens, still hold true to what they are. Not dirtied in the least, except the red is brighter from the dried blood of my brother.

"Nilche!!! Where are you Nilche!!" I cry out in worry for my brother as I attempt to find out what happened to us. "You don't have to yell brother, I'm right here." Nilche replies as he casually walks over to me in a confident manner. "Oh thank the Emperor your alright Nilche!! I thought you might have been taken by our enemies!" I reply quickly while trying to get near him and check his vitals as I was still squad leader….not noticing the fact that he was advancing on me with my exceptionally crafted Plasma pistol along with his bolt pistol aswell.

"It seems that your alright brother, strange how you have no damage when you were at the brunt of the blast with me-!?" I barely finish my sentance as my brother crouches down next to me and grabs me by my throat!? "Not that strange at all, considering I was the one who ordered the attack my brother." Nilche replies to my shock.

"What?! You can't be serious Nilche! Your not the type of person to betray people-!?" I am then thrown into a wall while Nilche continues talking. "That is something you didn't ever realize about me brother. Even when we were born to that weakling of a mother, you never thought about why people didn't keep on fighting against you when you where protecting me? Its rather simple."

Nilche then points his bolt pistol at me and fires a round at my helmet, destroying my helmet and causing gashes to appear on my head. "Agh." I almost screamed out at the pain as my brother continues toward me. "I killed every single person who did that. Which was fun as using my powers." Nilche then cracks his neck in a distasteful fashion as his Psychic field appears around him.

"Nilche stop this now!! You don't know what your doing!! Think of the all-father-!!" I dont get to finish the name as my brother Nilche laughs maniacly….like a servant of chaos. "You seriously don't get it do you?! I don't give the corpse emporer's existance about that!!!" I gasp from hearing this blashemy come from my own flesh and blood. Starting to remember about the times of fun we had playing with eachother.

"What I care about is the fact that while I was younger than you, I had more abilty as a psyker than other!! Yet my brother, who is stronger than me, chose a vow of suppresion to keep him from being stronger!!" Nilche then points my plasma pistol at me before putting it in it's overcharge mode. "I chose that so I wouldn't endanger you or the other's of the squad!!!" I shout back as my brother can only shake his head no. "No, it wasn't that. You were afraid of the fact that I was destined to be a greater psyker than you and put your powers away to keep your lead over me!!!" Nilche then is about to fire the plasma pistol before thinking better of it?

Quirking my bloody eyebrow at this, I hear a roar from outside and see a group of Hereteks enter the room. "It seem's that the person who's doing the killing will be them. Pity, since I wanted to kill you myself. Oh well, enjoy yourselves….it will be your last." Nilche chuckles as he throws his bolt pistol, which I personally made myself as a gift for his success, onto my chest along with his combat knife. "Nilche!!! Don't do this brother!! There's still a chance for redemtion!! Just don't go!!!" I yell as a Heretek kicks me in the head before they start to encircle me.

"I told you, I am fighing for myself now, say hi to mom and dad with the corpse emporer. There deaths were excuisite. And I'll be sure to destroy your souls eventually." Nilche wakes away confidently while the hereteks only gloat at the downed warrior they were going to kill. "Bro…why…." I ask to no-one as the Hereteks start to use the ends of there guns to smash into my face. " Pathetic. This person is pathetic. Kill him!! Kill him!!! For our gods!!!" I hear these black words in my mind as my disbelief is causing me to start losing my control over my pskyer powers.

"Tell me…..why bro…." I ask as a Heretek is about to hit me in the face again, but fails as a barrier appears around me? "What in the name of Tzench?!" one of them shouts out as he tries to shoot through the barrier, but fails. "Why….WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shout out as a wave of energy incinerates the hereteks near me to ashes before they can mutter a response. As my power returns to me, i use my Pskyer power to get back up before levitating both of my brother's old weapons to my side.

"Brother….." I start to mutter as more Hereteks come into the room, seeing a person to sacrifice to their god. "…I swear….." I reply as they charge toward me, not noticing my psyker power's are at their fullest potential now due to my anger in the warp. "….I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I roar into the warp as the Hereteks see my eyes glow lighting blue and my old Force sword fly around, intercepting the group near me by cutting them all into pieces in a rapid fashion. "You guys aren't fit to even have sentience. Die." I reply as they charge carelessy toward me, while I throw righteos flame and thunder from the warp into their worthless bodies. Instantly causing them to break apart and start to retreat. "You aren't escaping." I reply to myself as I stomp my foot onto the floor beneath me, causing a crevice to envelop the retreating group of herecks. With another stomp, the crevice closes with a loud crunch.

"May you be sent to a torture that the Emporer himself is hesitant to give." I reply out before walking outside…..to reach my base.

Several months later.

At Watch Station Erioch.

Walking into these hallowed steel hallways, I attract attention due to my presence in the warp, along with master crafted Cybernetic limbs for my arms…and without a shoulder pad for my chapter and complete black paint.. Going to the door for the Chamber of Vigilince, I kick it open to the surprise of the people inside, Most notably Watch captain Midgerigal as I use my pskyer powers to rapidly shut the door. "Who are you?" Mordrigal replies in a calm manner. "I'm just a being of vengence, here to eliminate a stain on my chapter, along with myself." I reply in a gruff tone as Mordrigal only nods at this before continuing. "And your chapter?" I then throw a piece of parchement on the table which the council was using. The parchment unfolded to show a banner of the Blood Ravens 10th company, 2nd squad. "So are you here as a member of your chapter?" Mordrigal inquirs before I reply in a quick manner. "No. I'm here for redemtion. Put me as a black shield." I reply to the conclusion of the meeting.