Jokaero

By AlphariusOmegon7, in Dark Heresy House Rules

Hi, I'm looking for rules for Jokaero in DH and DW, as I'm planning on having one in my game. I've hunted through my rulesbooks and couldn't find something official and was wondering if there was anything…well, unofficial on the stats for one.

Space Monkeys…^^

I know of no rules for them, neither official or unoffical. Though I wonder why you would like to play them? They are very simplistic in terms of interaction, and with simplistic I mean they will barly interact to anything. They are more like animals and the Inquisition just keeps them because this animals produces nice toys from time to time. But there is no way for the Inquisition to tell them what they shall create, it is complete "gambling". They just keep their Jokaeros happy. Jokaero have no Language and no Kulture, there is no way to interact with them. They just follow some inquisitors because they want to, not because they have to. They are literaly only tolerated because of their tools and simple minds.

I don't want to PLAY one. I want the rules so I can unleash the bastard on the party and he can screw up half their gear. They have to capture him and bring him in to their Inquisitor, and I want it to be a right pain for them - until it turns out that while the weapons he's modified are weaker in some ways, they're better in others.

Also, I find them humorous. The idea of a child-like being with incredible power does that to me.

A really quick and dirty method is to take 40k stats and go from there WS 5 = WS 50, 1 Wound = 10 Wounds. Now, that will do a very sloppy job and it needs a LOT of tweaking from there, but it gives a quick idea for the roughest. Just like Flak Armor is 4, so AP to beat flak armor becomes at least pen 4.

What is this space monkey thing you are talking about?

Edit: I looked up a lexicanum article of them, so nvm the question

However, how about some sort of a stealth field that the Jokaero created for himself? that could give the PC's a grey hair or two.