Kiro's Set 3 Tournament

By Kiro13, in Olympus Coliseum

...I'm guessing by the long delay that the tourny is cancelled...?

It will never be cancelled just delayed ever so slightly lol. But I am in school right now and i dont get on much but next round monkeyboi and card breaker you two go at it and see who will win.

Anytime you're ready, monkeyboi! I caqn't this week due to midterms though...

ok how about next weekend then?

monkeyboi said:

ok how about next weekend then?

sounds good! Let's have it in Chatzy, room 1, if that is okay with you.

ok so what day and time not going to be able to tonight.

I can do today and tomorrow, but only the daytime (EST) because today I have to go to someone's house and tomorrow I have to go to bed early because I have a midterm on Monday.

ok scince we can't do it today or tomarrow when would be the next best day for you?

I guess this weekend.

ok cardbreaker what time and day of the weekend are good for you?

monkeyboi said:

ok cardbreaker what time and day of the weekend are good for you?

This isn't gonna work...I've been busy every weekend and next week I'm gonna be away the whole time... I guess I'll have to withdraw as this round will never finish. Wow this tourny has been full of withdrawals and not showups... On the bright side, congrats on winning monkeyboi! Also did you get my prize from my tourny yet?

And Kiro, you unknowingly helped me. I'm learning Japanese and I had to know the colors. So I had trouble with the word "kiiro". Then I remembered your old avatar you once had on this site, the guy with the yellow hair. That's how I memorized yellow = kiiro, lol.

yes i recived your prize thanks alot for it.

it's a shame that we can't have our match though.

well anyway kiro here's my email address

[email protected]

Ok then sorry I havent been on at all I have been really busy with my art classes they decided to cut semesters in half the time to have more classes. So Monkeyboi and cardbreaker email me your address' to [email protected] and monkeyboi you get a free commission so you might want to add in what you want drawn from me.

Kiro13 said:

Ok then sorry I havent been on at all I have been really busy with my art classes they decided to cut semesters in half the time to have more classes. So Monkeyboi and cardbreaker email me your address' to [email protected] and monkeyboi you get a free commission so you might want to add in what you want drawn from me.

Meh, I don't need it, you can keep it or give it to monkey if you want.