I would like

By svenne, in Wings of War (WWI)

I would like some kind of easy staring sheet. A sheet that shows how to do a legal Immelman turn and other manoeuvres, what damage should be hidden and not, when shadowing is possible and not and al this and little more with the full rule set, not just the basic.

there might be an erata or FAQ around somewhere. Annoying to have to look stuff up outside of the rule set, but nobody's perfect so you cant blame em.

I would like the damage decks offered as a separate item.

Cracking find there SHVAK, well done!

Aaron

New to this game and not played a single game, but these links have been a big help.

I have both Burning Drachens and Famous Aces can I play this by my self my wife looks very reluctant to play when my grandchildren are not here.

Thanks.

You can play solo - some solo scenarios exist in Burning Drachens. Shooting the blimp scenarios are good. You can also do 1-1 fighter combat. Play your plane as normally and choose your cards first. Then pick 2 cards for the enemy plane to counter your moves (max 1 steep maneouvre), and select the third at random. Shuffle all 3 cards and play in that order. While not ideal, it does give the enemy an element of surprise. Disregard any steep maneouvre restrictions for the enemy.

PS - I play with my wife regularly. She beats me about a third of the time. We find that 2v2 planes plays far better and faster than 1v1.

SHVAK said:

thanks for the links, big help.