Eva Question

By Ape3po, in Tannhauser

The rules seem a little strange to me on her Strafe. I think it is because I have the older book and the sheet they gave with it has totally different abilities. Can someone shed some light on what happens when Eva attacks an individual? Right now I've read everything from Natural 10 bonuses against her target's shock rolls, to her whip tangling people and dealing extra damage. My wife used her a lot… and that burst damage seems too good to be true right now. She kind of killed 4 people in one game with JUST Eve… it was a 4 player game… no one was happy lol.

Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks.

If you use the Revised Rules, Strafe has the following abilities:

You may target characters that are not adjacent to you but one circle away from you.

You roll 5 dice instead of 4 in your Attack Roll.

If you roll at least one Natural 10 on your Attack Roll, your target rolls 2 fewer dice on its Shock Roll.

Strafe is a H-t-H weapon, but can target character one circle away. H-t-H can attack adjusted character out off path. Can I attack with Strafe a character one circle away and on another path? Around a corner, for example, like out of path attack with range 2? or when i use Strafe on non-adjusted character, he must be on the same path?

I remember sending this question to FFG some time ago, and they ruled that you can only attack non-adjacent targets on your path.