New SSU tank and Units

By SSU6246, in Dust Warfare General Discussion

Does anyone know if the new tank and units have stats for warfare?

Nope, we have to wait for Warfare: Hades to arrive

Its really not that hard to just use the tactics stats for now just make guesses based on the differences of other units.

Still, I, like many others, wish that FFG could time Warfare rules book releases to coincide with new model releases.

Alot can be glanced from their tactics staline.

Both variants of the IS-5 are armour 6 vehicles with 8 DC and damage resillient, they also carry no less than 3 heavy MG each in addition to their main wepaon and the ability to transport 6 models.

Both variants of the IS-48 are armour 7 vehicles with also 8DC and damage resilient, the karl Marx also has the 3 MG to support it's tesla weapon which is just plain nasty from reading it's DT stats, both tanks also also carry 6 models.

Lets see Tesla Weapons:

Continue to re-roll hits like laser weapons.

Affect all spaces between weapon and target like flamethrowers.

Ignore Cover.

If a vehicle with a Tesla weapon is destroyed all units in adjacent spaces suffer a attack as if they had been attacked by the Tesla Weapon.

If a non-vehicle unit with a Tesla weapon is destroyed roll a die if you get a hit, see above (vehicle).

The Beria replaces it's co-axial MG for a flamethrower and mounts a rather potent main gun.

Uh huh. Well, there'll be some difference in Warfare.

Blame my upbringing (Mom was an English teacher), but IT'S is a contraction of IT IS. ITS is the plural of IT. For example, "It's over there, on its bed" is correct usage.

It's nice to have the tanks, the only sad point is that "release" date. It would be nice to have it before Christmas, but I wouldn't hold my breath on the models or the expansion.

Long have we been lamenting this, and the further fact that Warfare doesn't get listings for these new units for months after the model release. No use buying the new models until I know what they do and can use them!

Warboss Krag said:

Long have we been lamenting this, and the further fact that Warfare doesn't get listings for these new units for months after the model release. No use buying the new models until I know what they do and can use them!

I agree, it would be alot better if we just saw something about them but the only news is mostly tactics info.

There's a thread on the regular panel entitled: "Why does FFG hate Warfare?" On occasions such as this, I can easily relate to that sentiment.