New bug introduced - task won't accept the glyph

By FleetingFire, in Elder Sign: Omens

I can't confirm if the new update has fixed the Ithaqua locked-investigator bug, but it seems to have introduced a new one. On "Horrible Visions", I had a terror and peril, but it would not allow either into the appropriate task. The other task had a peril, so I tried sliding the peril there, and it did enter, but then I could go no further…the X did not appear to allow me to cancel, I couldn't solve either task, and essentially I was "trapped" and the game effectively ended there.

This seems to be related to some other "exploit" bug that the update claimed to fix (not the locked-investigator one). Now, I only just downloaded the update and tried it, and this happened within the first few tasks, so I don't know how often it will recur. But if it happens often, as it seems it may, and others also confirm this bug, well. Disappointing to say the least.

It happens from time to time, last time I have encountered it about two days ago.

Just experienced this bug for the first time today. It was weird, after the midnight effect, the game seemed to automatically choose a task for my character (I didn't specifically click on one), and then it wouldn't let me place any dice on either task - even though I could complete both of them. It would let me infinately reroll however.

I quit the game and came back to it, and the gave was in the same locked state. So had to end that adventure. Which is too bad - I was doing really well on the Ithaqua campaign and it was a bummer to have it cancelled out like that. I had never experienced anything similar before the latest update.

[user error lead to what I thought was this bug, I was mistaken. Post removed.]

Edited by Kallizm