Upgrading / adding to the core game

By shad0w0000, in A Game of Thrones LCG

I bought the core game a few weeks ago and my gaming group really like it. Right now we just randomly choose houses and the melee ensues. We'd like to add a Martell and Greyjoy deck as well to give us more options to choose from, but we want to keep them evenly powered with the core decks so one person isn't getting an overpowered deck all the time. So, is there a recommended deck list out there for making an evenly powered Martell and Greyjoy deck? or can someone come up with one for me? :) I'm fine with buying multiple expansion packs to get the deck components, this biggest thing is that we want them to be evenly powered.

Also along those lines, we were thinking of adding a Nights watch deck, or Wildling deck to get additional options, but that might be harder to balance with the core decks.

And as far as the core decks are concerned, anyone have any recommended additions or changes to make them more balanced or just more fun? For example, I want to take Maester Aemon out of the Targaryen deck since he really has no purpose there (I get why he's there, since he is a Targaryen after all, but other than that he has no purpose in that deck) and put him in the Stark deck to play off of Jon Snow and Benjen, but what would you recommend adding to the Targaryen deck to replace Aemon? Stuff like that.

Thanks for your input.

A second Core Set is generally recommended as a wise purchase. You can't really do any deckbuilding with just one core, with a second you get multiples of all the helpful cards (including key plots like Valar), you can take out some of the clunker cards the core comes with. It's definitely an excellent investment.

Darksbane, over on cardgamedb (he's around here too), posted up some pretty useful decklists for building with two core sets, and later in the thread there's a Greyjoy and a Martell deck built with the remaining cards.

http://www.cardgamedb.com/forums/index.php?/topic/207-4-decks-built-from-2x-core-set/

If your goal is to keep all the decks balanced, you won't have too much problem adding Greyjoy and Martell into the mix. They might have a slight edge, but it probably won't knock everything out of whack. The deluxe expansions for the four other houses, however, would almost certainly upset the status quo.