A New Battleground (Scale, that is)

By Warboss Krag, in Dust Warfare General Discussion

Didn't Parente mention in an interview earlier this year that he had his eye on 1/100 or 1/144 scale for Dust? Sort of Flames of War style?

I for one am already hooked! Squadrons of walkers - and tanks - and half-track mounted infantry taking the field!

Warboss Krag said:

Didn't Parente mention in an interview earlier this year that he had his eye on 1/100 or 1/144 scale for Dust? Sort of Flames of War style?

I for one am already hooked! Squadrons of walkers - and tanks - and half-track mounted infantry taking the field!

I really don't need that expense.

That would be awesome though.

Like the idea of it but i won't be playing it, dust warfare is where I'll be staying at.

Not really a fan of tiny models 48 is the sweet spot imho.

That would be cool, and I'd probably buy it. I already have Dystopian Wars, so I've got that scale of terrain.

Warboss Krag said:

http://dust-war.com/2012/06/qa-paolo-parente/

I asked him about it and was excited that we may see it in the future. Dust on the FoW scale would be incredible! It would open up all sorts of super-heavy options that might not translate to the 28mm scale properly.

I already play FoW, and I played Warhammer Epic (and still have all my stuff!), so going to Dust N-Scale would be easy. And, just to be stupid, I have Zakus and other Gundam One-Year War models in 1/144 scale, mostly for comparison (although a striding Zaku model looks very very normal next to an Old Glory marching Wehrmacht infantry formation…).

Have just finished making so cardboard buildings for my Flames of War gaming, trying to make a more-or-less European village. After this, I'll be trying to make a small city. And I can just picture Dust walkers stomping around the streets, looking to ambush other walkers! Stalingrad, Dust style!