Helpful Tools - Range Bands, Combat Summary, Char Sheet

By CStevenRoss, in General Discussion

Hi all!

These aren't much, in fact they're pretty boring and/or ugly, but I've slapped together a few sheets I use for my EotE games to help keep track of a few things. Above all, I wanted to create stuff that was functional and useful to the players.

Range Bands - an 11x17 printout that I lay out on the table during combat as a means of keeping track of which guys are at what range. Also has a little sidebar to help remember the advantages and difficulties of fighting while engaged. I try and make little fold-up tents of any possible combatants, just little 1" to 2" tall printouts so the players can see a picture of what they're dealing with and help them visualize things a little more; and put them on the sheet.

Download Here

Combat Summary Sheet - a handy pair of 8.5x11 sheets (one for most combats, one for starship combat) that I give to all my players and myself as a handy cheat sheet.

Download Here

Character Sheet - a down and dirty, functional 1-page character sheet. It's not pretty, but I guess I have the attitude that the beauty is in the stories we create, not this crude matter of a character sheet. My players really dig the intuitive nature on the skills of filling in the top dots for Characteristics and the bottom row of dots for Skill Rank.

Download PDF Here

Download Excel Here

Hope you all find these useful.

Very nice, thanks for all the work.