Just picked up KOF 11

By Acradius, in UFS Off Topic

Pretty standard fare, really. Cool that you can unlock classic fighters like Tung Fu Re (Fatal Fury, for those of you under 20). The final boss, Magaki, is a projectile one-who-accepts-monetary-compensation-for-illicit-acts.

i hate Magaki so much... outside of Kula's LDM i have issues killing him. aside from Magaki though i like the game as well.

Tizoc flippy throw. as he gets up, tizoc flippy throw.

lather, rinse, repeat, until dead. which is about 20 times. apparently the only thing he can't deal with is an opponent directly over his head. so... he teleports.

GouHadou said:

Tizoc flippy throw. as he gets up, tizoc flippy throw.

lather, rinse, repeat, until dead. which is about 20 times. apparently the only thing he can't deal with is an opponent directly over his head. so... he teleports.

Check out youtube. Example is me. Of course, I didn't want to just do flippy thow, but take our word for it, it works wonders :)

Barring that, Athena as Leader, LDM.

Kills him HARD. Especially if you do it more than once.

im lame with this game i just play gato, iori, and oswald.

Oswald's my favorite new character from XI, although I need to work on using him.

Characters I'd say I use rather effectivly are Adelheid, K', Kula, Ex Kyo(more use to the NGBC version), Hotaru, Ash(Blah, just play him like Guile and your fine), B Jenet and Athena.

I'm missing three of the midbosses, so I still need to work on my game.

Oh, and if Magaki cheaps me enough I'll end it with the less health bonus. At least I can have a fair enough fight with the Midboss and Shion. I even want to learn how to play Shion due to the huge movelist he has.