The Last Transport is away! CR90 in action.

By WWPDSteven, in X-Wing Battle Reports

Sorry, but this forum takes to long to write the full AAR. So the entire scenario and AAR are right here: javascript:void(0);/*1350228822520*/

Here's a few pictures from the game:

XWing01.jpg

XWing06.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6MzS9Z8s_Gk/UHeGM-gAcWI/AAAAAAAAEgw/guJ0nSV-xec/s640/XWing12.jpg

And again the full scenario write up and AAR can be found here with boatloads of pics: javascript:void(0);/*1350228964989*/

I plan on introducing an Imperial Corvette soon (actually it's just the Revell Republic Star Destroyer model… Pretending it's a customs corvette so it's in scale). Consequently I am probably going to dramatically increase the CR90s shield/hull stats and probably bump the twin turbolasers to 3 dice. For this mission, I'd keep with the same stats as written, we can just pretend its damaged :)

Thank you for that **** fine scenario, rules and report!

Really appreciate new ideas here!

That was a awesome AAR…..well thought out and executed….very cinematic conclusion to the battle

I think your right that the shields need to be increased on the CR80 as didn't a similar class ships shield's hold up for quite a while against a Star Destroyer happy.gif

Where did you get or what company makes the Corvette Model??