AH Case

By stageguy99, in The Crystal Ball and The Wishing Well

My wish is quite simple! A box that holds the AH core game and expansions a little better than the current boxes do. FFG did a great job with the Talisman Revised 4th Edition box. Plenty of room for the core game, the pieces and future expansion. AH doesn's seem to be the case though! Im hoping that with the upcoming big box expansion they are able to make something closer to the Talisman box that will help seperate and hold everything a little better!

You mean like this?

pic298500_md.jpg

Yes! I mean just like that!

Are you just bragging or you want my address to send me one? LOL

lol I didn't make this

kroen said:

lol I didn't make this

whoa, that's great; where did you find the picture?

I was thinking of making something like that, so any detail (dimensions etc.) would be helpful.

it wouldn't be too difficult to measure it myself, though, but if I could get away with being lazy - why not :)

This case was featured on the old FFG site, but the link is now dead. preocupado.gif

However, the creator of the case has made the plans to build one available over at BoardGameGeek . Good luck!

okay, thanks, I'll look for it :)

I would love for FFG to sell something like this. It worked well with DoW and their Campaign Bag for the Memoir series. Quite honestly, I'd love to play this more often AT my FLGS or a friend's house, but transporting it is a giant pain.

I would love to see something like this. The one in the pic is very nice, and I wish I had time to make something like it. I did get a large tackle box for my games that has a bunch of the removable clear plastic separater trays. It works really well because I can change out my games easy, and I can have a bunch of games in one box. Right now I have Arkham Horror, Descent with one of the expansions, Lord of The Rings LCG and Standalone card game, The first two Anima games, Death Angel, extra dice, Munchkins, The Stars Are Right, Cthulu Dice, and a few game accessories. It keeps it organized well, and I just get more trays for expansions. On of my friends uses trays for sorting screws and things like that for his, nd they work well too.