UK stores

By Hikato, in Town Threads

I've been looking around at my local stores trying to find these, but none of them seem to have the Kingdom Heart ccg. Are they available here yet or are they only available from the US?

Thanks.

Bloody hell, I don't believe this thread fell under my radar :P

There are no stores I know of that sell FFG's Kingdom Hearts TCG cards in the UK. If there were, I would of brought them out. Forbidden Planet International hinted that they may start importing the cards at some point, but I've heard nothing since.

Me and some other friends plan to make a mass order of KHTCG cards to help cut down on shipping and such, if you want to get in on that.

I know a really good Trading Card Game and Minatures store in the UK. It's in England and very close to where I live gran_risa.gif .

It's called FanBoy3, In Manchester (17 Newton Street). Hope I helped, and yes it does sell the new decks and packs as well.

SecretRare said:

I know a really good Trading Card Game and Minatures store in the UK. It's in England and very close to where I live gran_risa.gif .

It's called FanBoy3, In Manchester (17 Newton Street). Hope I helped, and yes it does sell the new decks and packs as well.

O_O

I need to get down to Manchester some time!

It's only an hour or so away down the motorway, maybe if I can steal the Father's car...