Haas-Bioroid (Two Sets)

By player634160, in Android: Netrunner Deck Building

*Updated List In A Later Post*

After some discussion with a friend of mine (we've both been playing Netrunner for years) we worked out a deck we think will work well. I'm waiting for my roommate to get home to try it out.

Agendas (9) -
Accelerated Beta Test x3
Private Security Force x3
Priority Requisition x3

Ice (18) -
Enigma x3
Wall of Static x3
Rototurret x2
Heimdall 1.0 x2
Ichi 1.0 x2
Viktor 1.0 x2
Archer x2
Tollbooth x2

Operations (12) -
Hedge Fund x3
Biotic Labor x3
Archived Memories x2
Shipment from Mirrormorph x2
Anonymous Tip x2

Assets/Upgrades (10) -
Melange Mining Corp x2
Pad Campaign x3
Adonis Campaign x3
SanSan City Grid x1
Red Herrings x1

Fairly straightforward, play defense, make money while setting up a strong block of ice, then once you've got a lot of credits, rush Agendas with SanSan and Biotic Labor.

I think 18 ice is a bit low for a HB deck, since you want to hit ice with Beta Tests. I also think Anonymous Tip is not really a good call - drawing more cards is usually not a benefit for corp, unless you're really speeding along like NBN.

Yes, what he said - needs more Ice to get some value from Beta Test.

Also, Precognition is a great Jinteki card to pull in, to sync up with Beta Test. Score Beta Test when you know that you've got 2-3 Ice and no agendas on top of your deck.

Made some changes after playing it. Included cards from another set. A lot of bells and whistles have been removed in favor of a straightforward strategy.

Agendas (9) -
Priority Requisition x3
Private Security Force x3
Accelerated Beta Text x3

Ice (20) -
Wall of Static x3
Enigma x3
Ichi 1.0 x3
Rototurret x3
Viktor 1.0 x3
Tollbooth x3
Heimdall 1.0 x2

Operations (12) -
Hedge Fund x3
Biotic Labor x3
Archived Memories x3
Precognition x3

Assets (8) -
PAD Campaign x3
Melange Mining Corp. x2
Adonis Campaign x3

Im kind of concerned about your assets,

You have 5 permanent assets and 3 temerary ones. On average I have seen 2 data forts on the table for Haas, if one has a permanent and one is used for agendas what are you going to do with the rest? Of course you want to have options and extras to gain credits if the runner trashes an an asset. But wont you just be holding onto alot of that stuff in your hand? I mean you cannot protect that many data forts and it seems to me that Haas would be more about a few strong servers instead of a bunch of weak ones.

It seems to me that you could replace the mining corps with somthing to give you some options to supprise the runner or help your situation. Even the aggressive secritary would work. Also I would consider a way to get a snare or two into the deck, you may at times have stuff stuck in your hand and that is a good deterent and it also can make the anarch suffer for drawing a bunch of cards from R&D.

Although PAD Campaign is a permanent asset, it's one that doesn't require protection. If you rez it at the right time, you will have a net loss of 1 credit, assuming the runner trashes it at his first available opportunity; and the runner will be down 4 credits. That's good economy.

Melange Mining Corp is another story. This guy does need protection if you're using him. But you only need one in play -- the second copy is just to increase the chances of drawing it.

Out of 20 Ice you have 9 Code Gates and only 5 Barrier. Look at downsizing your Viktor (because it is not all that good) and look for some way to include Ice Wall because it stops runs.

The Mining Corp is trash if you encounter any decent Criminal player who will Account Siphon the credits. How about an upgrade to Corporate Troubleshooter? CT makes cards like Rototurret hell on… a turret!

what about shipment from kaguya? seems like a quick way to score some agendas

Suka044 said:

what about shipment from kaguya? seems like a quick way to score some agendas

Place 1 advancement token on each of up to 2 different installed cards that can be advanced.

You need 2 different cards to place 2 tokens, you cannot place the 2 tokens on the same card. It's not very good even in current weyland decks and it's not useable in other decks I'm afraid.

It is still a good card especially when you have an agenda and another card that can be advanced like Hadrian's or Ice Wall or any of the Jinteki trap assets.

I'm having good results with Shipment for Kaguya in my NBN deck so far, but the advanceable ice and traps I have in there add to it's utility.

The beauty of those assets is their trash cost. You don't need to ice them. Either the runner waste money on something you can easily replace or you keep getting money.

I use Kaguya because I run the Ice Walls and Shadows along with Matrix Analyzer so i can buff the ice I have with all the money I make.