One-on-One Duals

By DavicusPrime, in X-Wing Battle Reports

So my Son and I tried a 35pt dual… Luke+R2-D2+Marksman vs. Maarek Stele + Concussion Missile + Expert Handling.

There was no contest. I hammered the X-wing pretty early on. A concussion missile is a wonderful thing. I got some very nice rolls and my son got some very bad ones so the game was probably only a few turns long. Being able to choose the critticals I gave him was mean. First hit to his hull was a crit and the best of the three was a direct hit. After that i just had to slide in and give him the finishing blow with my blasters.

The second dual was actually my first game as the rebels and wasn't planned that way. last two ships standing were Luke with 1 hull point left and Mauler Mithel also on his last hull point. Both had just done Koiogran turns, so no actions, just a straight up Range 1 shot. Luke's higher skill is all that won the game, Luke shot first, Mithel got vaped. Had I rolled bad it would have been Luke sucking vaccum.

-DavicusPrime

Totally spelled Duel wrong… Twice! sorpresa.gif sonrojado.gif

-DavicusPrime

The game I played last night ended in the same way. Vader flying head on with Salm(The Y-Wing guy….). They each had one hull point left. Vader had the higher skill and managed a good roll. Boom.

I also would've had one Tie left at that point but I accidentally turned into an asteroid and he died lol. oops