Darth Vader's Two Action ability

By herozeromes, in X-Wing Rules Questions

Two questions:

1) If Vader is under stress, does he still get one action instead of two? Or do we assume he has no actions?

2) Since Vader can take two actions, do they have to be unique actions or can you take two of the same?

Stress does not allow you to perform an action. So he can't perform any.

You can never perform two of the same action in a turn. ie the TIE pilot who gets a free focus, cannot focus after receiving it.

Yep. Page 17: cannot perform any actions

Harleequin said:

You can never perform two of the same action in a turn. ie the TIE pilot who gets a free focus, cannot focus after receiving it.

Stevo said:

Harleequin said:

Can you please cite your source for this ruling?

page 17 under Stress

Daveydavedave said:

Stevo said:

Harleequin said:

Can you please cite your source for this ruling?

page 17 under Stress

Page 9, "Other Actions". A search of the PDF for the word "same" found it almost immediately. It's not like this information is difficult to seek out.

radiskull said:

Page 9, "Other Actions". A search of the PDF for the word "same" found it almost immediately. It's not like this information is difficult to seek out.

radiskull said:

RRRRRRRRADISKULLL ULLL ULLL ULLL!!!!!

Now with 33% more snark!

He did cite the correct rules passage tho, so well done ay?

Stevo said:

radiskull said:

Easy there, Radiskull. If I didn't know you better I'd think you were getting short with me.

Thanks for citing the relevant page number.

Good thing you know me better, huh. gui%C3%B1o.gif