Hedge Fund x3

ICE (18 cards):

Data Raven x3

Matrix Analyser x3

Toll Booth x3

Enigma x3

Hunter x3

Wall of Static x3

45 cards, 21 agenda points, 15 influence used.

It is a straight forward Agenda scoring deck with the Scorched Earths in for an alternate win condition. I have struggled with the Scorched Earths in that, while they are powerful and allow a Flatline win for the deck, they are stopping me from taking Adonis Campaigns and alternative "End the Run" ICE (there's a lively thread on this topic in the main forum) They have given me an early win on one occassion though.

I've also experiemented with "Anonymous Tip" as I install a lot of ICE and tend to have a small HQ. But I also want the deck to be tight 45 cards so that I am pulling the Agendas quickly.

Astroscript Pilot Programme is the star of the show, and I aim to install one as soon as possible. Once scored, the remaining two effectively become one turn scores, alongside "Breaking News" (and the Runner may even help you out with "Matrix Analyser.") I have scored an Agenda win in five turns (sweet, sweet draws)

I'm currently trying an alternate version running off Wayland, with more "End the Run" ICE; I'll let you know how I get on….

More ICE. If you don't hit your Tollbooths, or if the Runner can mitigate them, you're gonna have a bad time.