brooms

By Big Hands, in Gummi Garage

Anybody try and build brooms i really think it would be fun probably not good but it seems fun and im looking for some ideas

i have no idea as for a deck idea, but i found 3 brooms in my bx of stuff i keep at home, along with mr secret tech! ;)

So i have 3 more brooms for you, plus i have them on my really wants section on my trade thread, so if anyone is reading this and has a trade thread, i need about 30 more of these brooms, some for him and i may make a broom deck myself!

Heres the link to my trade thread,

http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=96&efcid=5&efidt=61808

Any traders want to help us out?

Hope to talk to you on my trade thread!

-Thirroxin

alright cool three more that will put me at 17 lolz BROOMSS FTW!!!

i put 10 brooms in my 40 card deck and they were great i could sack them off for simbas and gravtys. and they also work as a thinner for your deck.

ultamagoofy419 said:

i put 10 brooms in my 40 card deck and they were great i could sack them off for simbas and gravtys. and they also work as a thinner for your deck.

explain the deck thin part??

BEcause you can play as many as you want they are not a waste and you can look for them with destiny island

hmmm.... very true....

this deck doesn't seem like it is going to do much winning but it definitly sounds fun. how do you beat monstro 1 big hands?? cool.gif

haha you just made my day thank you. no offense

Lol i dont beat monstro lvl 1 and it is not made to win i play it because its fun thats the reason I play the game. Its a good game and taking a game too seriously ruins a game for me

definitly and i know some people who take it way to seriously and it does just ruin the game gui%C3%B1o.gif

crazy idea guys.....broom highlander deck ftw

ohh yea 1 broom in highlander and call it a broom deck lol!!!

if you only ran one broom youd probably get sweeped

yea i went there