Chicago

By Draxtar, in Dust Warfare Organized Play

On September 30th there will be several people playing Dust Warfare at Games Plus in Mount Prospect from all over the greater Chicagoland. Many people dont use these forums and this might be a chance to meet other people who play that might live close to you. If you are interested in playing but dont have minis, there will be plenty of extra minis that you can use to play and experience the game. We will be starting at noon.

Dan

I believe Mike (Zuggzugg here on forums) is planning on stopping by to socialize and make some connections. I would, but considering I spent about 10 hours playing Dust Warfare today at his place, my wife won't let me out next weekend. Mike is a long time tactics player, this weekend was his first introduction to Warfare (I've only played since Gencon 2012 myself).

Mike has all my contact info for future games.

Wolvan aka Sean

Looking for a game group in the area still for LCGs? Netrunner, Warhammer Invasion, Etc? Im looking to start something on 10/20 at games plus in Mount Prospect. Ive always been the beer and pretzel player so once we get a solid group Id be willing to host late night games or find a venue that would. If you are interested PM me at Budbundy or email me at [email protected] and leave me your email so I can ad you to the groups mailing list. Im also working on a website for the group as well that people can post events!