Netrunner Meet-up in Tempe, AZ on Sept 22!

By impaulm, in Android: Netrunner Organized Play

Hey everyone!

Last Saturday was a great success! We had 18 people come out to play and many others stopped by to watch and then purchase the game.

So, lets do it again! This Saturday, the 22nd, Game Depot in Tempe will have tables set aside for us to play, but this time it looks like they are making things available as early as 1:00. Obviously you can show up later too! They are really great hosts at this store!

The game is new, so don't worry if you've just gotten the game and are still using the premade decks and getting used to the rules. We had a good spread of experience levels last week and expect to have the same this time too.

Netrunner Meet-up
Saturday 22nd @ 1:00
Game Depot
Tempe,AZ

Drop a note here if you are thinking about attending or have any questions. I hope to see you there!

Are you going to be hosting more Android: Netrunner games after the 22nd?

Yes! The goal is to create a weekly Saturday gathering of Netrunner players. We could also expand to some of the other LCG's if there is interest in it. I'm a big fan of LOTR too. Last Saturday and this Saturday was/is at Game Depot, and I think that will be our home location. They really are great people there! Some weeks we might have to travel due to other large events taking place at the store. I will always post here but you can check out Board Game Geek too. There is a little more activity going on over there.

Sorry I couldn't make it this past Saturday, I had to go into work that day and didn't have time. Might be the same with this coming Saturday, but hopefully I'll be able to stop by for a game or two.

Mavian, that's okay! It was a smaller turnout this week, with six players attending. We won't be able to meet at Game Depot next week, due to the big Magic prerelease. I think we might have the same trouble at any game storeā€¦ We'll set our sights for the 6th of October!