wish more chapter packs where better :/

By mnBroncos, in 4. AGoT Deck Construction

i havent bought any and been looking to expand my cards but most only contain one card id use and there expencive for just one card…only one find a good buy is valar dohaeris has one good card for every house. any other really good chapter packs? most fine has one amazing card for one house and frustrating…

Refugees of War has 0 costed charatcers for every house and well worth the buy, if your not looking to purchase all of them, can you tell me which house you were most interested in?

thanks for being willing to help out ha. and honestly not quite sure yet i like the "cleverness" of martell and lannistor but also seem like may be hardest to build a solid deck around too. Also, i am almost only a joust player dont really got group of players play with. Starks are kinda nice too being able take out charactors more then other houses. Not big fan of barathron from the books but seem to be most popular house used for one on one because of their rush ability but im not sure if thats true. and with just owning core and each house expansion (besides greyjoy) targ seems by far weakest so probably would need to buy the most cards for them. also, since martell and lannistor are what im more leaning on not sure best way to build deck because both seem to loose charactors often due to lannistor being primary intrigue and martell having to loose challenges to truely benefit from their abilites

also after looking at the refugees of war pack are those cards really that good in deck having to pay a gold every turn dont win dominace could be pain

also if ur willing to help out alot (: what are some very common tournement deck strategies. I am planning on going to championship weekend "not expecting to win a single game" but i live in mn so seems like be fun to just go and i dont want to go and be totally side tracked by stratigies never faced since only play against same people. and also what is greyjoys good at (since i supplie cards and not fan of greyjoys didnt buy their expanison so dont have clue how they play)

lol sorry for so many questions but one more. how many copies of unquie players should u use….when look at others decks they have many with just one copie and i have many with two or three so less likly to die especially those with renown so dont loose their power gained. why dont more use copies?

well ill just try to answer the questions i see

_ yes regugees are really solid, 0 gold characters who are Bicons with 2 str, they help to balance your gold curve, are claim fodder and are great for setup and 4 of them have benefical traits, Dothraki, Maesters, Clansman and Bolton, oh and if you dont win dominance it only costs 1 gold to keep them out

- each deck have different strategies to win, reall depends on house deck type and player

-Greyjoys feature a way to choke resources of your opponents and the Winter deck which makes it winter and uses winter specific effects to hurt your opponent, for example Wintertime Marauders,

- i believe the unique question was asked in another thread

in terms of martell it really depeneds on the deck your trying to run but i would recommend going to cardgamedb.com or agotcards.org and looking at the user submitted decks to see what cards keep popping up, i could list packs i like but it really depends on how you play

thanks for the feedback (: