Game of Thrones card game on PC or Ipad

By ToorchinUA, in Game of Thrones: The Card Game

Sorry if there was a topic like this.

Im looking for information about this card game on ipad or PC. If there any possibility that FFG or some one else can make this card game online or on PC and Ipad. Thanks to all who knows something about it.

ToorchinUA said:

Sorry if there was a topic like this.

Im looking for information about this card game on ipad or PC. If there any possibility that FFG or some one else can make this card game online or on PC and Ipad. Thanks to all who knows something about it.

There is a module for OCTGN to play the existing AGOT LCG on PCs with online multiplayer. Something like this will surely be back for this game once someone takes the time to scan the cards. FFG generally allows this as long as the card text is blurred so that players have to still own a copy of the game.

I have written an iPad version of Game of Thrones and we are in a limited Beta test group at this point. You can join the beta from this link:

testflightapp.com/join/23064b0d0494dfdde81d1a07bd266656-ODA5Nzc/

I'm the same guy who wrote Raven Evolved years ago for the PC and I've ported it to the iPad. Well, it isn't really a port as much as a complete re-write to make use of the iPad.

Join us! I have a small group of testers limited to 100, but we only have about 25 right now. I still have yet to find someone online to get in a game, so I'd likea few more testers.

I have contacts FFG about what I may or may not do with my iPad version, but as of yet I haven't received a response. I may have to contact them again. Worst case, I think, will be that they will allow me to release it like I did before, with a six-month delay on new chapter pack releases.

Tam said:

I have written an iPad version of Game of Thrones and we are in a limited Beta test group at this point. You can join the beta from this link:

testflightapp.com/join/23064b0d0494dfdde81d1a07bd266656-ODA5Nzc/

I'm the same guy who wrote Raven Evolved years ago for the PC and I've ported it to the iPad. Well, it isn't really a port as much as a complete re-write to make use of the iPad.

Join us! I have a small group of testers limited to 100, but we only have about 25 right now. I still have yet to find someone online to get in a game, so I'd likea few more testers.

I have contacts FFG about what I may or may not do with my iPad version, but as of yet I haven't received a response. I may have to contact them again. Worst case, I think, will be that they will allow me to release it like I did before, with a six-month delay on new chapter pack releases.

Just letting you know I signed up, but I don't see any builds up yet.

A game for iPad would be cool but what about for iPhones/iPods. Also without FFG support very unlikely this will happen.

FFG generally allows this as long as the card text is blurred so that players have to still own a copy of the game.

Hi there,

I just wanted to bring up this question again. I have searched for a planned pc version of the game, but there seems to be no project at the moment.

I know that playing it online against a human opponent makes much more fun, but I find myself very often in a situation where a free time of 2hrs cannot be guaranteed, which makes playing againt someone else impossible.

Therefore: Does anybody know of a project which tries to develop a pc version of the card game? I know that the game is very complex, but it should be possible for some experts to implement the robot mechanics ( http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/70807/agot-solitaire-rules ).%C2'>

Thanks in advance for any information

Battlelore just dropped on iOS as a universal app - and what a beautiful game it is.

Let's hope, Fantasy Flight has plans for Game of Thrones Living Card Game as well to bring it over to iOS as a universal app. My money, is ready.

Edited by Lost in Tactics