Vehicle Sheet

By Fechik, in General Discussion

Well I don't know if I'll get in trouble for this. I've modified the downloadable character sheet from the FFG website to create a ship sheet. Since this is the first time I've ever done something like this (and posted for others besides my group to use) I don't know if it breaks any copyright laws. So, if it is, I'll gladly take it and trash it. If not, enjoy.

SW EotE Ship/Vehicle Sheet

Anyone have any thoughts? After I saved it, I thought that I may change the "Custom Skills" area to have a place to record damage and Critical Hits.

Well no one commented on whether they liked the sheet or not, if they are using it, or if I shouldn't even bother. Despite that, I did find some mistakes in it and have revised it a bit.

I rearranged Armor and Defense and added Defense "Zones". Changed "Custom Skills" to Critical Hits, although I still need to take out the Ranks bar.

I also want to change up the Weapons section because it doesn't quite match the Vehicle/Ship weapons stats. I'll do these changes when I get a chance.

Anyway, here goes the latest version .

Any comments are appreciated.

Fechik said:

Well no one commented on whether they liked the sheet or not, if they are using it, or if I shouldn't even bother. Despite that, I did find some mistakes in it and have revised it a bit.

I rearranged Armor and Defense and added Defense "Zones". Changed "Custom Skills" to Critical Hits, although I still need to take out the Ranks bar.

I also want to change up the Weapons section because it doesn't quite match the Vehicle/Ship weapons stats. I'll do these changes when I get a chance.

Anyway, here goes the latest version .

Any comments are appreciated.

I don't personally own a copy of the Beta, but have been watching these threads like hawk, and I must say I'm quite happy with your sheet. One of my favorite things about playing in my group's last SW:SAGA game (for all of that particular rule set's flaws) was playing our ships Droid Engineer and keeping track of the ship sheets. Bravo!

Perfect. Great job. Maybe add a place to track current speed and a place to briefly summarize pilot talents.

usgrandprix said:

Maybe add a place to track current speed

THIS. Current speed is VERY important to starship combat.

usgrandprix said:

Perfect. Great job. Maybe add a place to track current speed and a place to briefly summarize pilot talents.

Ship Speed… Duh!

Fechik said:

usgrandprix said:

Ship Speed… Duh!

BUT… gui%C3%B1o.gif You need to have a place for the "max speed" that each ship has a limit of, AND their "current speed" - because adjusting your speed is going to happen frequently in starship combat.

Whoa, great looking sheet!

Sweet - nice sheet man!

The only thing I'd say is to echo the requests for separate current & max speeds.

Perhaps like sheets for tracking Saga's condition track, a "throttle bar" with speeds from 0 to…what, 7? 8? 10? :D Then we can put a marker on the bar indicating where it is. I prefer using paperclips for this, so having a throttle bar near an edge of the sheet would be very handy.

I've used the sheet a couple of times so far for creating custom and the PC group ship, and I like it. Great job on layout and design.