token errors

By The Thing In The Attic, in Tannhauser

Given the FFG announcement about the new replacement part policy does anyone know if they are offering corrected Tokens and/or equipment cards for the Tannhauser line? [probably not given the Hiatus, but still worth an ask]

so far in my collection i have found the following token errors, although some are speculative;

Deadalus expansion misses out two smoke Grenade tokens and a Mauser Pistol as replacements of the Core Set and Novogrod expansion [even those who do mix up all crate tokens together won't have the correct ratio of smoke grenades to other equipment tokens]

Zorka's Telsa Coil does not have the black and yellow chevrons to depict it as 'disposable equipment' [The equipment card shows a disposable equipment token but the rule book does not either]

Wolfs Bonus Sten Gun has a crate token on the reverse side when its a bonus token

same for the shotgun bonus token which i think was in the Novogrod expansion and bears a small crate token symbol rather than a bonus token symbol

The IIkaah token really shouldn't have been marked as disposable as once placed cannot be picked up and cannot be given to anyone but Tala Aponi

the wather gun for Heitzingers bonus pack shows a Luger and the equipment card is also wrong showing 5 dice rather than 4, got this from MR. Miah999's excellent video.

there are also mistakes on other equipment cards too, Eva's combat pack shows the Iron cross 1st class as a bonus pack item when its not

Tala Aponi's TNT shows 4 automatic successes when its 5

I can live with most of the stuff but I think FFG should produce a print on demand pack of Crate-Token stickers as a farewell product so that you can standardizse all crate tokens from all of the sets and expansions by re-stickering them, or is there anyway to make one's own stickers using the proper designs?

To my knowledge this is not going to happen, simply because they are not printing any new versions at this time.

If TH goes to reprint, they might correct these things, but that's not really likely, as they don't neccessarily re-proof befor re-printing.

If TH comes back in a couple years with a 3rd edtion, then these will likely be fixed, or even a moot point, as the rules may have changed significantly.

The Thing In The Attic said:

Zorka's Telsa Coil does not have the black and yellow chevrons to depict it as 'disposable equipment' [The equipment card shows a disposable equipment token but the rule book does not either]

Wolfs Bonus Sten Gun has a crate token on the reverse side when its a bonus token

same for the shotgun bonus token which i think was in the Novogrod expansion and bears a small crate token symbol rather than a bonus token symbol

I think Zor'ka's token is correct, the mistake is on the equipment card. Furthermore, I always thought the Sten and the Trench gun tokens were correct as well, you only could find those in crates. So the tokens were kind of "bonus crate tokens".

So, does that mean Zorka cannot drop her Telsa Coil but the other matriarchy characters can; their Telsa Coils are chevroned as disposable [ tokens, equipment cards and rule book]?

and the equipment card for the bonus sten gun show it as a bonus item to be switched for a pack item rather than a a spare crate item. But yeah i suppose its rather moot even discussing it because nothings going to happen. I'll have to do a D.I.Y job on them happy.gif

Also

Just ordered Hoss at an incredible £6.69. So all I need now to complete my collection is Oskana, Asteros, all trooper expansions, all Shogunate expansions, Edison and the Fankenstal.

getting there, it certainly pays to look around for the deals on this line.