Some questions after a couple of games.

By k7e9, in Tannhauser

I recently got Tannhäuser, and after a couple of games we have some questions:

• Does Talas TNT 440GR do 4 or 5 automatic successes? The equipment card says 4, the rulebook 5.
  • Does Hermann's Sha-na-ra count as an attack (i.e. does it benifit from the Hermetica Umbra)?
  • If Sha-na-ra inflicts wounds, are you allowed to make a shock roll? Are you allowed to shake off a wound?
  • Does items such as Karl's Oberleutnant and Hermann's Generalleutnant stack?
  • Does equipment tokens that are "turned face down" still uses up slots in the inventory of the characte? (for example the Sha-na-ra or TNT 440GR)

Thanks in advance.

k7e9 said:

I recently got Tannhäuser, and after a couple of games we have some questions:

• Does Talas TNT 440GR do 4 or 5 automatic successes? The equipment card says 4, the rulebook 5.
  • Does Hermann's Sha-na-ra count as an attack (i.e. does it benifit from the Hermetica Umbra)?
  • If Sha-na-ra inflicts wounds, are you allowed to make a shock roll? Are you allowed to shake off a wound?
  • Does items such as Karl's Oberleutnant and Hermann's Generalleutnant stack?
  • Does equipment tokens that are "turned face down" still uses up slots in the inventory of the characte? (for example the Sha-na-ra or TNT 440GR)

Thanks in advance.

No

No, and no

I think so

Yes, equipment turned face down still takes up a slot, however the TNT is not one of them, it works like a grenade, and is discarded after placing the -2 move penalty token.

Hope that helps.

The answers you provided confirmed our thoughts when playing the game. Thanks a lot! :)