Outskirts board?

By Gallo22, in Fan Creations

What ever happended with the Outskirts board that a fan was working on? Anyone know?

Thanks

David

Gallo22 said:

What ever happended with the Outskirts board that a fan was working on? Anyone know?

Thanks

David

MillMaster was working on one, but he disappeared about a year ago and hasn't been heard from since. I'm not sure if it was ever finished, but I don't think so.

Cheers,
Chris

Thanks Chris. That's too bad, it was looking really good. I hope the cultists did not get him????

Gallo22 said:

Thanks Chris. That's too bad, it was looking really good. I hope the cultists did not get him????

Judging from his Avatar, it would more likely be the other way around. I think perhaps the stars went out of alignment and he drifted back to sleep beneath the waves. I wish him well, wherever he is.

It still might be able to be completed.

If the old forum contains or some member has the event location encounters that were posted, then they just need to be play tested and put into card design. I think Millmaster wanted some special events for the Ram of the Woods herald, upon entering play. Those I don't think where every completed.

The old map is available and could be corrected if need.

From what I recall Millmaster wanted the Outskirts to send monsters to the vortex quickly, so the herald would come into play. The Outskirts, would also serve as a way for investigators to move about Arkham if Arkham's street locations were filling with monsters. I believe the Serpent Cave location was suppose to be monster summoning point, for Serpent Men and attracted Arkham monsters.

The general feel I remember Millmaster discussing was the forces of Arkham were gathering beyond the city limits, but with the coming of the Black Ram, Arkham's monster limit would be removed, and the city overrun.

Sounds fun!

Maybe, somebody has an idea for the Ram events.

All this is wrote with due respect to the Great One Millmaster.