Has this game been re-released in the UK yet?

By Mickymonty, in Kingsburg

Does anyone out there know if Kingsburg is available for order anywhere in the UK? I see that FFG have recently finished revamping the game, and now have the supplement about to be released - but I cannot seem to get the game anywhere for love or money!

Is this just symptomatic of trying to get the game at the wrong time? I imagine if I had tried to find it a year ago or so, it would have been easier!

Does anyone know if the game is available in the UK at all - or when it might be making its way over here?

I guess no-one knows the answer to this - but still no signs of a copy anywhere on-line in the UK yet.

I'll just have to be patient!

RedMike said:

I guess no-one knows the answer to this - but still no signs of a copy anywhere on-line in the UK yet.

Have you tried Amazon UK?

RedMike said:

Does FFG has a distributor in the UK? If yes, then ask them.

Otherwise, yes, try on amazon or some other online seller...

Thanks for this both - I will give it a try - it may be that my local games shop might be able to supply it as well - haven't been in for a significant time. Either way, I hope I can find it!

Five minutes later - and it's ordered! How could I have been so blind to the startling simplicity of just using Amazon?

Amazing really, because there's a paucity of Fantasy Flight games available on there by the looks of things...

I normally use Infinty Games (IGUK.com) for all my FFG stuff. They are great! Good communication and speedy delivery times. Often cheaper than Amazon too!

Although, not in the case of Kingsburg, they are actually £10 more expensive at the moment

Rather belatedly...

Thanks for that tip. I have been using 'Gameslore' for about as long as I can remember, and they are also incredibly quick - but thanks for the tip off.