Coastal Carolina and Raleigh

By sabrefox, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

Looking to see if there are any new players in the area. Our group currently totals over 12 members, but several of them are from surrounding areas. As a result, although we have 3 scheduled meetups around Raleigh each month, each one typically only include 4 to 8 members. We are looking to grow our membership, so post a reply if you want more information about the meetups.

i just started and i live near raleigh

That's great to hear. Every 3rd Sunday we play at Gamer's armory near Cary Town Center mall. The following Sunday some people usually gather at Game Theory on Glenwood, but that day isn't as popular for our group. I also generally run a meetup at my house once a month.

There is a person who runs a local message board at www.dreadfort.net . If you're interested, I can give you the administrator's contact info so you can be more connected about when and what we're doing.

Are there other poeple you play with that might also be interested in joining us at one of the meetups?

I don't know i bought my core at gamers armory a few weeks ago so I haven't played against many people

I should correct myself - we meet at Gamer's Armory on the 3rd Sunday of each month - so the next meetup there is on October 21st. Occassionally, a few of us play on Friday afternoons there as well.

If you're free tomorrow (Sunday, 9/29), I'd be happy to meet you up there for a few play-throughs. They're open from 1 to 6 and I could probably stay for 2-3 hours.

Bumpitty bump bump.