Errors in beta books

By SithlordRPGA, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beta

I just read some books people got in the mail do not have the sticker sheet for the dice like the ones at gencon did.

I have read about multiple pages being reprinted and other pages being missing from books that where bought at Gencon.

How common are these errors in books?

sithlordRPGA said:

I just read some books people got in the mail do not have the sticker sheet for the dice like the ones at gencon did.

I have read about multiple pages being reprinted and other pages being missing from books that where bought at Gencon.

How common are these errors in books?

You mean, books in general, or these beta books specifically?

The beta books for EoTE.

Just got mine Monday, and it has the sticker sheet and all the right pages. You aren't going to find very good statistical information about this question however, since most people only own one copy of the book, they would all have to reply to this thread in order to gather data, which is a little silly.

I got mine in the mail, and it has everything in order (pages), and stickers.

Mine came from Gen Con, it all appears in order also. There are other treads about strange printing issues.

My Friend has a beta copy and is missing about 16 pages in the middle of the book. He did get his sticker sheet though.

Neo said:

My Friend has a beta copy and is missing about 16 pages in the middle of the book. He did get his sticker sheet though.

Just get him to e-mail FFG customer services, inform them of it (sending photographic evidence helps too), and I've never known them to not replace it.