what after revised core set

By kennethnchacon2, in Dust Tactics General Discussion

i recently obtain a copy of the revised dust tactics i do want to continue with two additional expansion of units. it seems like alot of close combat and i want to add more range element. i dont know if gorillas or zombies and something comparable with allies. maybe recon for both sides but i have heard they are not that good.i would like to know any suggestions i would appreciate it.

Either get the hvy recon grens and red devils if you are looking for some hvy armored inf. If you want to stick to armor 2 units go for recon and tank-killing normal units from the OCS.

Grim Reapers are a good ranged unit, for the allies.

it seems allies need more anti tank since hans op and crazy.

Medium walkers are a must.

is a oringinal core box for 180 is a good deal or should i buy the squad seperate

Well i suggest making some math… IMO it's a good deal.

Its only a good deal if you want the figures. I would go to the PDX Dust website.
There you will find all of the stats cards that have been published so far.
At least this way you will have an idea of what you will be purchasing can do.

i got sniper, command squad and 2 medium walkers for each side im happy now

happy with my selection

You chose well! I have heard (okay: read) several times that people suggested these as first buys after a core set.

The easiest thing to do is buy all that is available.

thats expensive so far i have bought red devils, zombies, gorillas, grim reapers, both heavy walkers, and a ssu chopper, and soon ill buy hvy recon greaniders and more ssu. im also working on my table since warfare is very good

I have already the revised core set, and was reading al ot on this forum, about what all of you think what is the best to buy next.

Most things are already discussed, so i thought if i search the forum and take time to read, i will find almost any answer, probably also what is a good expansion. Then I need no one to bother whit questions that are already have been answered a million times.

I thought right,

Somewhere on the forum i saw a link to a youtube-video where they told where the original set still was available….

The video is 8 months old, and i don't know if you can order from the U.S. at this store in france, while i don't have any idea how populair DT is in europe.

The world of Dust is not (yet) very known In the Netherlands.

I considered the possibility, that the original core set was still available, very small.

So i went to the web-site….. I could not believe my eyes …..Dust-tactics original core-set €93,- ON STOCK!! It was waiting for me!!

No time to lose! Order fast!

Now i wait…….

is the game in English or French. I realize that the Upgrade card pack would need to be purchased so I suppose it really doesn't matter.

Guinness1759 said:

is the game in English or French. I realize that the Upgrade card pack would need to be purchased so I suppose it really doesn't matter.

Rules are available for download in English anyway.

Every dutchmen speaks as good as French as they speaks Dutch.

No, thats a joke. My French is as good as my computer can translate :-)

I already downloaded everything i need.

I don't have to wait anymore!!

Today I received the original core set from France!

I feel as happy as a child!!