Sorcerous Paths to Power

By Ramaloke, in Black Crusade Rules Questions

I just got the Core Book and was looking over the magic stuff (since I love magic stuff more than gun stuff :D ).

However I was curious as to whether or not the Paths to Power (Blasphemous Incantation, Corpus Conversion and the like) can be use together to affect one manifestation of a psychic power. For example: Can I use both Blasphemous Incantations and Profane Symbols as part of a ritual to buff my minions before sending them into battle?

Don't see why you couldn't, though it certainly makes for a lengthy ritual.

The bigger use however is probably using all these things combined to make a daemon weapon with a moderate chance of success if your WP was high to start with too.

don't forget that you need the proper talents to use each of those paths and some are not avilible to all types of characters, space marines cant use corpus conversion for example.

While the rules aren't explicit, the Paths to Power are never written in singular when it comes to choosing from them, so I'd say they can be combined. And seriously, what self-respecting warp-dabbler would Sacrifice anyone without uttering some Blasphemous Incantations?