Relics

By Sinthioth, in Elder Sign: Omens

So I'm making some custom expansions for the tabletop game, and I wanted to know if the relic items you get in the Omens expansion would translate over well. Can anyone tell me what it is they do? I know the Lightning Gun kills all monsters, but what about the rest?

Cabala of Saboth (sic) provides three more green runes if spots allow. I can't think of another special spell. The expansion has the new game effects of minus one doom, plus five coin, -5 investigate pool, and the gems.

OH wow that is fascinating! The removal of a Doom token I'd thought of myself, but I'd never considered the addition of dice or having an item that gives trophies. That's really helpful, thank you!

"Reduce Doom" can be an "Adventure Reward" or a "Relic Reward," which yields the gems and also doles out other non-gem duds stated above.

Keep note the quantity the used/ dimmed green dots on the doom clock. Can't acquire more than max.

Five trophies can push you over the Relic purchase threshold. Add a couple monster kills, and you should be rich.