Combined shipping

By Eisley, in The Dark Waters Trilogy

I live in the UK and have the Ghouls of the Miskatonic, Dance of the Damned and Lies of Solace novels. Also, I own Akrham Horror and all its expansions, Elder Sign (and Mansions of Madness too).

Can I get the cards for all 3 books sent together in one shipment? Paying $2.99 for shipping and handling each one separately works out very expensive for what it is ($10 for 3 cards), when sending 3 cards or 1 card is the same cost.

Yes - you can send for them all together and combine shipping.

Remember to send actual $ notes as it's far cheaper than buying an international money order in $ (you can change £ at the post office into $).

Thanks for the reply. My question was really asking can they be combined to make shipping cheaper?

Paying almost $10 for 3 cards is very expensive when it's no more expensive to send the 3 cards together than it is to send 1 card. As it's a mail-in reward for buying the books, I assumed the $2.99 was to cover the shipping charge (not a purchase price) so shipping 3 cards at once should not cost much (if any) more. So, if this can be done, what is the combined shipping price?

Thanks.

Yes - you can send them all together for combined shipping.

In response to this question FFG customer service said:

"You only have to pay for shipping and handling once if all the forms are in one envelope. Limited to one person. For example Adam sends in two promos and includes them all in one envelope, he only pays once and this is doable. Beth and Chis add their promos together and places it in one envelope hoping to save on shipping and handling, while nice, this isn't doable and we will not redeem it."

On 8/23/2012 at 8:27 AM, Eisley said:

I live in the UK and have the Ghouls of the Miskatonic, Dance of the Damned and Lies of Solace novels. Also, I own Akrham Horror and all its expansions, Elder Sign (and Mansions of Madness too). Audacity Find My iPhone Origin

Can I get the cards for all 3 books sent together in one shipment? Paying $2.99 for shipping and handling each one separately works out very expensive for what it is ($10 for 3 cards), when sending 3 cards or 1 card is the same cost.

Remember to send actual $ notes as it's far cheaper than buying an international money order in $ (you can change £ at the post office into $).

Edited by Morichtykoko