SSU Attack Chopper, Vehicle Transport Chopper and Heroes Progress

By Doraiya, in Dust Warfare General Discussion

Any news on when the regular kits will be available? I saw some chatter on the Facebook Fan Group and figured that some of our more informed forum members might know something we don't…

Other than that, I guess we could share our thoughts on the SSU so far?

I believe the Hero pack was out at Gencon (also saw some in the coverage pics) and Dust-Models has the Pre-Paint versions of the Attack Chopper and Transport Chopper/Air-Walkers up for sale now as a new release. My best guess would be soon… though they are labeled as still at the printer accord to the FFG stie. Though funny enough the first box of heavy tanks, the Red Guard Command Squad, and the Dust: Tactics Operation Hades version of the expansion are all listed as being on the boat… So we will probably see them in the first few weeks of September.

-jay

HuronBH said:

I believe the Hero pack was out at Gencon (also saw some in the coverage pics) and Dust-Models has the Pre-Paint versions of the Attack Chopper and Transport Chopper/Air-Walkers up for sale now as a new release. My best guess would be soon… though they are labeled as still at the printer accord to the FFG stie. Though funny enough the first box of heavy tanks, the Red Guard Command Squad, and the Dust: Tactics Operation Hades version of the expansion are all listed as being on the boat… So we will probably see them in the first few weeks of September.

-jay

Theyre already instock at a lot of online retailers. My LGS figures to et them this or next week.