Floor sizes on Warzone Tenement

By felkor, in Dust Tactics General Discussion

For the "Warzone Tenement" building, are the floor sizes too small like in Operation Cerberus, or are they the correct size like the building in Operation Zverograd?

They are the correct size from what I have heard.

just got this, and it's actually smaller than both. the one for two spaces fit fine, but for the part that goes over three spaces they use a two space piece and then a single space piece as well.

Mr_Brightside said:

just got this, and it's actually smaller than both. the one for two spaces fit fine, but for the part that goes over three spaces they use a two space piece and then a single space piece as well.

So there are no 3-space length floors? That sounds even worse than the Cerberus set, unless together they are full length and could be glued.

If Dust Models put out floor pieces that fit, I would even buy them. At some point I'd like to get some more building pieces to cut up to make ruins, but was hoping I could get something that had the right floor pieces to replace the ones I have.

I got a 3 square and 2 square lengths which fit perfectly. The problem is not the original floors being to small, its the building is to large to fit on the grid.

Major Mishap said:

I got a 3 square and 2 square lengths which fit perfectly. The problem is not the original floors being to small, its the building is to large to fit on the grid.

That doesn't bother me, as it's already cramped in the building and I wouldn't want it more cramped. Also, these days I'm playing Dust Warfare more than Dust Tactics.

But I'm confused about the conflicting information. Did you get the Warzone Tenement and got two 3-square floor pieces and two 2-square floor pieces?

felkor said:

Major Mishap said:

That doesn't bother me, as it's already cramped in the building and I wouldn't want it more cramped. Also, these days I'm playing Dust Warfare more than Dust Tactics.

But I'm confused about the conflicting information. Did you get the Warzone Tenement and got two 3-square floor pieces and two 2-square floor pieces?

Yup, a pair for each level.

Great, thanks for the info.

Interesting, I guess they have changed it recently or i just got a crappy box :(

Just so we are clear, we are talking about the standalone 2 story building right?

That's definitely what I'm talking about.

Ooooops, sorry, I misremembered. I actually bought two Zverograd sets and not a tenament box.

Okay thanks - looks like Zverograd is on my list instead of the Warzone Tenement then, although that doesn't really give me many floors to replace the Cerberus ones… I wish they just put the right sized floors in Cerberus to begin with. I might in the end have to come up with a homemade solution instead.

I plan on buying Cerberus sometime soon, what is the issue with the flooring in the box? They're too short?

xBeakeRx said:

I plan on buying Cerberus sometime soon, what is the issue with the flooring in the box? They're too short?

That's ok, I glued my floors down anyway, so I won't have that issue. I got tired of assembling/reassembling the building and decided to just fix that issue permanently.

xBeakeRx said:

That's ok, I glued my floors down anyway, so I won't have that issue. I got tired of assembling/reassembling the building and decided to just fix that issue permanently.

I'm still holding on to the ability to change the shape of my building for different scenarios, although since I painted it, I haven't even attempted it. I also like to remove the floors off the top of the building when they're not being used - makes it easier to get my hand in to rearrange minis in the building.