new expasions on the future?

By acid8000, in Death Angel

im really enjoying this game and the exps, i just want to know if there is going to be more exps

Would be good if there was some more / new event cards, i'd be up for that.

Hello,

I was thinking the same thing about the event cards. They would make good plot twists on the game itself. I would also like to see other types of enemies that are from the Warhammer universe. What about instead of using one type of enemy in the blip piles, using two? I understand you can with the 'stealers and one of the other expansion packs that seems to use super 'stealers, but I would like to see two different types of species being used in the blip piles. Both species would have different specifications as to what they can and cannot do in the game.

Tim

I definitely like the idea of more events cards. All other aspects of the game have had expansions, so it'd be nice to get some new events into the mix as well. And a new dice, mine seems to be broken. It seldom rolls what I want. That's why I keep it with all the enemy cards in my containers.

More event cards and more mission cards would be perfect!

(like in the Mission Pack 1, just more :-)

Would love to see ahnything new related to this game :D It would be great if we could run scenarios with specific objectives or maybe new enemies like orcs or chaos

I hope we will get more expansions, first a deathwing marine pack with 2 new teams so they also have 8 teams.

i would like to see more events and combat team. i really enjoyed this game. I am thinking of buying the base game again.

Total silence from FFG makes me worried that this game won't see any more expansions. I've got a gut feeling this game is now as complete as it ever will be.

Elder Sign got nothing for about two years, then the announcement has came. I'd say DA is still in better situation, because it got quite a few expansions already.. I could live without an expansion for some time, but on the other hand I'd like to at the very least hear if they plan to do something at all.

I've been checking these forums periodically, hoping for the day ffg adds on to this great game. I would love to see more events added