online enhancements?

By Eddie1969, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beta

Will the new RPG be supported by online enhancements, just like WotC had?

Most likely they will focus on regular book releases and maybe POD expansions. That seems to be in line with what I've experienced from FFG. I don't think I've ever seen them release enhancement game material but they have release some thematic elements like vignettes on occasion.

Thanks! That'll save me a lot of ink!!!

(I am new to FFG. I am an avid Star Wars book-collector and have all the RPGs from the past… even though I have never played the game: not too many enthusiasts here in the Netherlands, at least not where I live)

Do you mean free things? FFG do release some free extra PDFs online, but they do tend to focus on actual books most of the time.

Also, the licence with LucasFilm/Arts/whatever actually disallows PDFs for the RPG, so that might well factor into whether they're legally allowed to release free stuff online (that aren't character sheets and eratta, at least).

Lucas Films [apparently] according to the FFG staffer I talked too, will not allow PDFs of the game to be sold/produced. It should be all printed books.