Attention: ATL peeps (yus, that means YOU, right there)

By MegaGeese, in UFS Off Topic

I have the girl, the antidote, AND the diamonds. I also have another Liquid Form from my really crappy Realm pulls (I got another Vampiric Aura...AGAIN...at least no crappy Accursed Armor this time, too...).

In exchange, I demand you return the Donovans to their natural habitat. And also, that you put cheeseburgers in your glove compartments posthaste!

DOES WE HAVES A DEALS?! =O

(please sign them first, tho ^^')

Also - are any of you guys planning on going to SCC? I totally plan on doing some recreational drinking if I go, and I've never gotten to drink wif youse gaiz.

a good portion of us should be going to that event. i want a chance to play you Geese.

GeneralReaction89 said:

a good portion of us should be going to that event. i want a chance to play you Geese.

Hey marco go ahead and let them all know about the preregistration for the SCC they get free promos .

Also try to give me a head count of how many you think can make it I hope you Ben and Ivy can make it .

Scubadude said:

GeneralReaction89 said:

Hey marco go ahead and let them all know about the preregistration for the SCC they get free promos .

Also try to give me a head count of how many you think can make it I hope you Ben and Ivy can make it .

how does i do preresgistration

GeneralReaction89 said:

Scubadude said:

GeneralReaction89 said:

how does i do preresgistration

SCC preregistration extra promos

See, every thread isn't for plugging the SCC, Scuba *rolls eyes*

I'll be looking forward to a game, sirrah. It will be great. And I'll be playing something that's not restricted by what I have at the time! I didn't even have my copies of Chester's Backing in my Alex deck for teams xD

Scuba - ooh, that reminds me. You guys have a big trash can thereabouts...?

MegaGeese said:

I'll be looking forward to a game, sirrah. It will be great. And I'll be playing something that's not restricted by what I have at the time! I didn't even have my copies of Chester's Backing in my Alex deck for teams xD

Well why dont you preregister MG lol,,,

Um are you going to dump Ivy in the trash again lol ...

Scubadude said:

MegaGeese said:

quiet thats secret tech

GeneralReaction89 said:

Scubadude said:

MegaGeese said:

quiet thats secret tech

Well joking aside dont forget to get all your friends to pre register.

Scubadude said:

lol dude I was looking through my binder and came across the donnies. I was like where the funk did these come from???
Then I remembers, I'll get em to the shop and get em tatood to send em to ya :D

Ivey and I are looking into the SCC. Were still waiting on Can nats date to really decide on the whole thing.

Nfxon said:

lol dude I was looking through my binder and came across the donnies. I was like where the funk did these come from???
Then I remembers, I'll get em to the shop and get em tatood to send em to ya :D

Ivey and I are looking into the SCC. Were still waiting on Can nats date to really decide on the whole thing.

Talked to Paul he said they will be plenty spread apart so people can make both .

Don't forget to put cheeseburgers in the glove compartment. That part is important!

I was looking at my Donovans (their number has grown to nine now), and I paid more attention to the one Ivey signed for me. Now I realize she wasn't referring to me when she said "you got beat by a girl"...she meant Donovan. Curse you, Ivey! Next time, Gadget! Next tiiiiiiiime!

no deal no deal

dont do it

MegaGeese said:

Don't forget to put cheeseburgers in the glove compartment. That part is important!

I was looking at my Donovans (their number has grown to nine now), and I paid more attention to the one Ivey signed for me. Now I realize she wasn't referring to me when she said "you got beat by a girl"...she meant Donovan. Curse you, Ivey! Next time, Gadget! Next tiiiiiiiime!

So wait i dont understand did donovan beat ivey or not lol .

I lost to Ivey at Worlds. Our single game match consisted of her Promo Lien against my *Donovan*.

Her last turn began as time was called. Me being stupid, I responded with Terribel Discovery to commit Lien long after she'd used the unblockable ability. This, combined with my later misplay of blocking an attack with Owlface, my last block, led to the fatal Moonbeam that took out poor D.

Which is why, even though it was a poor matchup for the team overall, I chose Ivey to play against in Teams at GCC.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME HOT ALEX ON ALEX ACTION?!

Ed: It's an Idiocracy reference, for those of you that haven't seen it...

MegaGeese said:

I lost to Ivey at Worlds. Our single game match consisted of her Promo Lien against my *Donovan*.

Her last turn began as time was called. Me being stupid, I responded with Terribel Discovery to commit Lien long after she'd used the unblockable ability. This, combined with my later misplay of blocking an attack with Owlface, my last block, led to the fatal Moonbeam that took out poor D.

Which is why, even though it was a poor matchup for the team overall, I chose Ivey to play against in Teams at GCC.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME HOT ALEX ON ALEX ACTION?!

Ed: It's an Idiocracy reference, for those of you that haven't seen it...

LOL thats a funny story but honestly having an alex mirror match isn't the worst thing in the world to do .

you unfortunatly have not seen Idiocracy then

partido_risa.gif

One team is Alex, Donovan, and Hanzo.

The other is Alex, Jivatma, and Chunners. Why would I pair myself with Ivey when Donovan is a much better choice? Roffle.

I went to Movie Trading Company yesterday...they didn't have any copies of Idiocracy =(

Time for lattes...

MegaGeese said:

One team is Alex, Donovan, and Hanzo.

The other is Alex, Jivatma, and Chunners. Why would I pair myself with Ivey when Donovan is a much better choice? Roffle.

I went to Movie Trading Company yesterday...they didn't have any copies of Idiocracy =(

Time for lattes...

I would put hanzo against jivatma if i won the first pick personally just so he would have a good match going against the 6HS.

See, we were Alex/J/Chunners.

I picked Ivey because I wanted revenge.

Donovan is the better strategic choice, because Chunners will eat Alex's face.

MegaGeese said:

Really lol I guess i should test that match .