International Orders

By Jivewookiee, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beta

Hi,

I live in Australia and I am willing to pay for the Beta+shipping. On the Website it says

"Where can I find a copy?

Star Wars: Edge of the Empire is available on our webstore, at Gen Con 2012, and through participating North American retailers (international customers should check back here in the coming weeks)."

I thought I might check the FFG webstore to see if it ships here. It seems like it does, I can choose a variety of International shipping options. In regards to the

"international customers should check back here in the coming weeks)."

Is that for retailers? Can I just buy a copy through the Webstore?

Any answers from an offical source or an International buyer would be highly appreciated.

PS. One other thing, does this get our names into the finished book as playtesters?

Thanks,

Jivewookiee

Yes i too would like to know this

I ordered mine yesterday, and I'm in Sweden, and I never got an error message at least.

Jivewookiee said:

Hi,

I live in Australia and I am willing to pay for the Beta+shipping. On the Website it says

"Where can I find a copy?

Star Wars: Edge of the Empire is available on our webstore, at Gen Con 2012, and through participating North American retailers (international customers should check back here in the coming weeks)."

I thought I might check the FFG webstore to see if it ships here. It seems like it does, I can choose a variety of International shipping options. In regards to the

"international customers should check back here in the coming weeks)."

Is that for retailers? Can I just buy a copy through the Webstore?

Any answers from an offical source or an International buyer would be highly appreciated.

PS. One other thing, does this get our names into the finished book as playtesters?

Thanks,

Jivewookiee

Non-US people can buy it from the webstore, it just costs a bit more for P&P. Also, to my knowledge (going by Only War), no, you wouldn't get your name in the book as a playtester - only the people who took part in the closed playtesting would get their names in the book.

I purchased my copy of the beta book the other day. :) Very keen to have it get to me quickly, so I can begin playtesting - so keen, in fact, that I've forked out the added cost for Priority level delivery.

I'm not quite sure how soon that'll get the book to me, given that I live in the United Kingdom, but here's hoping that it's here before the week's finished. XD

Shakespearian_Soldier said:

I purchased my copy of the beta book the other day. :) Very keen to have it get to me quickly, so I can begin playtesting - so keen, in fact, that I've forked out the added cost for Priority level delivery.

I'm not quite sure how soon that'll get the book to me, given that I live in the United Kingdom, but here's hoping that it's here before the week's finished. XD

That shipping option can be as fast as three days for me in Norway, if that helps :) ?

It kind of does. I've been told by someone that it'll take 5-10 days, and another person told me it's as fast as 2-3 days.

Thanks KjetilKverndokken for that piece of info. Well, i've ordered mine. I will see how long it takes to get to Australia, And pass that on.

Here's hoping for a quick delivery! :)

Jivewookie, I'm in Aus as well, and while the postage is steep, it's able to be processed normally through the FF webstore. I got an email to say it has been shipped, but it will take a little while to get here, I assume.

I ordered mine the first day it was available, using Prioroty Shipping. I live in Norway, but it has been taking more time than I had hoped. On the 23rd the tracking information said it was sent from Chicago with to "the destination country", but I have received no new tracking information so far. I must admit I'm a bit fed up by that now, since I paid extra to get it here faster, but it's been taking too five days already from it was sent out of the US. Strangeā€¦

Eirik

Jivewookiee said:

Thanks,

Jivewookiee

I would like to just state CLEARLY for the recordā€¦ this is quite possibly the most awesome name I have seen on this forum.