Kiro 13 has gotten a Wii!!

By Kiro13, in Odds & Ends

Okay well I got a wii and I just want to get peoples friend codes for the wii and for super smash bros brawl to maybe play and just hangout and maybe updates on some days.

I dont know where exactly to find the Wii consoles friend code so if someone could tell me.

Brawl Friend Code: 2793-5673-6694

I am usually on at nights friday through sunday maybe and sometimes saturday mornings. And i will be on tonight from when i just posted this so just post me your friend codes so i can add people.

Hi, I'll post me friend code eventually...who do you play as? I've had a Wii for a while now...sleeping outside for the reservation finally payed off...

My main is Sonic even though I already know he isnt a good character but I like to play as him but I play Falco for torunaments but have recently been trying to re-learn how to play fox correctly. But I am kinda random cause I literally like choosing random cause i dont know who i want to play as most of the time.

Falco's your best bet for a competitive character outta the ones you listed fox is a maybe but hes lost alot of power, sonic is just a difficult learn if you stick to it you can make him very good. I will post my friend code if you ever wanna laggy online brawl

ok i will be waiting for when you guys post them. I have also been having fun with Mr. Game & Watch lol Hes the true keyblade master lol Though i completely forgot about Pikachu I play him a lot but not enough to remember apparently lol

As of now, here the the list of the tiers as of now (subject to change, and most likely will). Tiers, are the best characters to the worst:

SS Tier (best)
Meta Knight 15.00

S Tier
Snake 13.91

A Tier
Falco 13.03
King Dedede 12.94
Mr. Game & Watch 12.50
Marth 12.09
Diddy Kong 11.94

B Tier
Wario 11.47
R.O.B. 11.38
Lucario 10.94
Olimar 10.94

C Tier
Pikachu 10.34
Kirby 10.16
Donkey Kong 10.06
Ice Climbers 9.59

D Tier
Zero Suit Samus 8.88
Toon Link 8.47
Pit 8.44
Peach 8.16
Wolf 7.91

E Tier
Luigi 7.41
Zelda 7.03
Bowser 6.91
Fox 6.66
Sheik 6.44
Ike 5.91

F Tier
Mario 4.56
Lucas 4.50
Ness 4.50
Samus 4.41
Sonic 4.16
Pokémon Trainer 3.94
Yoshi 3.66

G Tier (worst)
Link 2.28
Jigglypuff 2.03
Ganondorf 1.88
Captain Falcon 1.63

Here is my Brawl friend code...I haven't played in such a long time...but it is still fun...

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii): 150453317440

wow im suprised captain falcon is so low he usually was good and im suprised sonic isnt at the bottom and metaknight i know why people today were talking about how if they were gonna ban metaknight cause he was broken. Im actually adding in your friend code now are you gonna be on now?

No, my brother is on the PS3...tell me what time you can be on tommorow...I'll try for then...thats if I see it...

well tomorrow ima be busy but on the weekends i will usually be on, do you have an aim account if you do you can IM me at Kiro XIII

My brother has an AIM account, let me check if I can use it for like one second...probably not though, so if not, I'll just make my own.

ok because i always have my computer on in my room so thats a definite way to contact me, unless im not in the room but then i wouldnt be playing any games or would be gone lol

the tier is a guide line really ive met soem good captain falcons and some really bad metaknights. THeyre based on tournament turn out, the cahracter variety, and overall good moves. Falco's number three prolly because he can chain grab almost every character in the game( i think theres a few he cant) DDD's fourth for a chain grab that cant beused on everyone but is crazy powerful and he can infinitly grab. So thats prolly why captain falcon goes so low he really has no superior techs.

my friend code is 2277-7600-0687 look forward to brawing ya champ i added you on mine hope you dont mind

The reason why Meta Knight is number one is because the best player so far that we know of in the world (at least between America and Canada), named M2K on Youtube I believe, plays a really amazing Meta Knight. Likewise, the second best is a Snake.

The reason why Meta Knight is number one is because the best player so far that we know of in the world (at least between America and Canada), named M2K on Youtube I believe, plays a really amazing Meta Knight. Likewise, the second best is a Snake.

Yea i fought these two people at my college and one was snake and another was metaknight i fought the guy playing metaknight and fared well against him but since it was free for all the others got into the mixed and i got tossed back and forth and then the snake guy i fought one on one with sonic and almost one but the lag from the down air screwed me over against him when he up tilted. Im getting on for a little if anyones gonna be on

if you give me your friend code i will join you

well my friend code was on the first post though right now i stopped cause i have to finish my art projects.

But here it is

2793-5673-6694

alright cool as soon as you and champ register me we can all start brawling

anyone on im about to hangout on there

next time you go on or champ just IM me at SpiegelXSpike you guys have Aim of course

I don't, but I could use my brothers...

Its not difficult to make an aim name though. So who is on right now out of curiosity?