A scenario for wintertimes -updated!

By Nagypapi, in Fan Creations

Still winter is around us and seemingly not wanting to stop, so here is an updated and corrected version from my scenario -just to get you in the right mood. Open those whiskeys! happy.gif

Again, I wanted to do something thematic instead some uber-crazy unbeatable stuff, I hope you have fun with it! Comments and session reports are always welcome! happy.gif

Chilling-Times-Front-Side-1.jpg

Some comment to the scenario: it was intended to be rather thematic than unbeatable. Using the extra challenge options its difficulty can be scaled to your preference. This could be a good scenario for beginners in Arkham Horror with only the basic game in their hands.

The main problem the investigators have to solve is their reduced mobility in Arkham, both by the ever-present 'Icy Conditions' effect and the streets getting blocked. The removal of the initial doom token placement during the setup might give them a little extra wiggling time but they should use it wisely. Smart investigators can find some ways to overcome the snow-blocked streets though.

The scenario's difficulty might be reduced by using the injury and madness rules and cards from Dunwich Horror, I am not aware of any conflicting rules with those and the scenario rules.

You need to either post a direct link, or shrink it down to low quality 800 x 600 size for the Forums.