Card Size/Sleeve Size

By R5Don4, in X-Wing

Does anyone have any clue as to what size the cards are for this game and what size sleeve we may need to keep them from becoming dog eared POS?

The rulebook lists one pack of grey and one pack of yellow sleeves from FFG. I believe that is American standard and mini sizes.

If you plan to pick up any expansions and assuming you'll sleeve the damage cards in the core set you'll need more than one pack of the mini yellow color-coded sleeves. They come 50 to a pack.

You got it.

You got it.

Is everybody expecting cruddy cards in this game? Unlike Warmahordes or Malifaux you don't need to draw or write on these cards so they should last at least a while.

So long as I don't throw, fold, chew, accidentally wash or let my 2 year old son anywhere near them I can't see myself needing any sleeves for these cards.

ImhotepMagi said:

The rulebook lists one pack of grey and one pack of yellow sleeves from FFG. I believe that is American standard and mini sizes.

I was wondering if someone could steer me to where it says this in the rule book? I didn't notice it the first time I read it, and I can't find it when I do a search for it for some reason. Thanks!

El_Tonio said:

ImhotepMagi said:

I was wondering if someone could steer me to where it says this in the rule book? I didn't notice it the first time I read it, and I can't find it when I do a search for it for some reason. Thanks!

It's on page 24.

Thanks! I would never have noticed that. I just added those to my preorder.