ENCYCLOPAEDIA CALIXIA

By Adeptus-B, in Dark Heresy Gamemasters

I also think I've found some entries that you've missed...I'll compare the listings and see if I can find any more discrepancies.

Cool- but keep in mind that I'm trying to limit this list to 'substantive' references, and not every passing mention. My intent in creating this encyclopedia was to provide support to GMs who need to flesh out Calixis planets during the course of their campaigns, so I've only included references that contain some kind of information relevant to that end, and not all mentions of a planet's name.

So, if I'm not mistaken, this leaves the last two books in the Apostacy Gambit (which I don't own) as the only straight DH books to be included

In the second book action takes place mainly on the Scintilla - Hive Tarsus and Gunmetal Sity. Final events takes place o n the planet Stonegarden and I haven't seen anywhere else no mention of this world...

I just added updates from the Rogue Trader supplement Hostile Acquisitions (and one reference from The Koronus Bestiary ) and the Only War core rulebook.