Custom UFS Cards

By Nasuko, in UFS Off Topic

So, I made my own character, to use for fun, and I wanted to know what you guys thought of the character. I think the abilities are pretty balanced, and I haven';t had many complaints since I started using him. I just wanted to get you guys opinion.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3089/keithqe0.jpg

Also, I'm finding my deck building skills to be very lack luster these days, and I have built a deck for this character, and like anyone else, I wouldn't mind getting some advice, so here's the deck, it's multi symboled between order and water, but I'm not married to that idea. Opinions and criticisms are always welcome.

ACTIONS/ASSETS

4x Lynette's Shop

4x Tag Along

4x Nefarious Deeds

ATTACKS

4x Circular Heaven Slash

4x Shadow Blade

4x High Plasma Beam

4x ?????

Foundations

2x Aquakinesis

3x Dormant for Millions of Years

3x Strifes Patronage

4x Looking For Peace

4x Program Malfunction

4x Chinese Boxing

4x Soul of Ling Sheng Su

3x Mind Over Matter

4x Chesters Backing

3x Psycho Style

3x Experienced Combatant

3x Past Shrouded in Mystery

Random templating and other suggestions:

E (5+): This attack does not clear as normal during the End Phase until its owner's next turn. On that player's next turn, they must attempt to play it as their first form. Failing it will not end their Combat Phase. Only playable once per turn.

E Commit, discard 1 momentum: For the rest of this turn, attacks in your hand are also considered action cards that may be played for one of their enhance abilities.

The (5+) is a minor suggestion, just to make the ability not-free. The fail clause is needed to prevent Begin Anew shenanigans. The whole committing a card in the card pool bit seemed unnecessary if it's just a way to mark the attack - putting a die on it, turning it upside-down like it's Addes, or simply remembering, works just as well and doesn't need text on the card.

Rewording the second ability to treat the attacks as action cards in all manners just felt like it'd be a little less awkward. Plus, it's probably fair that they be negatable by KFT and such. Really cool ability though ^_^